Did something happen to the scoring of Sambar and Water buffalo after the last game update? Need some opinions.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Re: Did something happen to the scoring of Sambar and Water buffalo after the last game update? Need some opinions.

Post by Villkatta »

Granti wrote: my guess with rusa and sambar is they they were a little off in the beginning, css-numbers were way to high
The high CSS is easy to explain, they are harder to hunt in comparison with most other deer.

And Rusa is curiously enough the only animal that does not seem to be affected with the bugged score.

Compare this 193 Rusa shot before the update:

with this 189 rusa shot after the update:

Not much difference at all.

And anyways, If this was an official adjustment of the scoring, why the damn did they not inform us in the update notes?
My guess is that something went awry, but if they try to roll it back right now it might remove the roses etc. connected to the Valentines event. I hope they at least acknowledge the error in the next status update, and fix it the moment the event is over.

gas56
Outfitter

Re: Did something happen to the scoring of Sambar and Water buffalo after the last game update? Need some opinions.

Post by gas56 »

I thought in an update they were going to work on the scoring,.. I may be wrong.......
as most Sambar I've been getting now that were a around 277 before now are around the 230's range. That may because I am not getting nothing over 300 ATM to compare them.
And the Water Buffalo were always hard to score,... even the ones that looked big still were in the lower 200's.
The horns have to be pretty symmetrical and long and thick to score big.

Return to “General Chat”