Forum has changed???

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Forum has changed???

Postby BCKidd » February 9th, 2018, 6:54 pm

Is anyone else noticing the colors of the Forum? Or have I hit somethin' that I shouldn't have. I see blue colored forum topics and member names, and a pale almost pink hue. Did EW change the color? Not to mention all the smiley faces are now at the top of posts. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
caledonianblues

Re: Forum has changed???

Postby caledonianblues » February 9th, 2018, 7:03 pm

Hmm, if you can smell toast as well, get yourself to see the doc. Not Doc, a real one :)

Seriously though, I think you probably changed something inadvertently. Although for the life of me I can't imagine what you need to do to turn the forum blue.

Thinking about it, blue is probably the inverse of the forum colour. Can't be sure but would guess maybe it is. Has the font turned white? And the smilies purple?
UHC Apps | UHC Stats | My PC Specs
Host your own competition, or get your geek on with stats.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Postby JimboCrow » February 9th, 2018, 7:04 pm

No changes here BC. Maybe try a different browser and see how it looks. Sounds like you pressed the secret sequence that allows you to make modifications! :D
killertut

Postby killertut » February 9th, 2018, 7:17 pm

colorblind mode?

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Postby BCKidd » February 9th, 2018, 8:19 pm

caledonianblues wrote:Hmm, if you can smell toast as well, get yourself to see the doc. Not Doc, a real one :)

Seriously though, I think you probably changed something inadvertently. Although for the life of me I can't imagine what you need to do to turn the forum blue.

Thinking about it, blue is probably the inverse of the forum colour. Can't be sure but would guess maybe it is. Has the font turned white? And the smilies purple?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think I was being gaslighted. Things are back to normal now. I ain't shoor what went awry, but somethin' did. I've head this type of weird thing happen b'fore as well, but that had to do with font size. The smiley' btw were at the top of the reply message, not to the right like usual. I dunno... another unsolved mystery. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Postby Fletchette » February 9th, 2018, 8:32 pm

BCKidd wrote: The smiley' btw were at the top of the reply message, not to the right like usual. I dunno... another unsolved mystery. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

That happens if the window isn't wide enough for them to be on the right. So if you reduce the width of the window, or zoom the page, the smileys will move to the top of the reply box. Then if you increase the width, or zoom out, they will jump back to the right when there is enough room for them.
Personal Bests...
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Postby BCKidd » February 9th, 2018, 8:46 pm

Fletchette wrote:
BCKidd wrote: The smiley' btw were at the top of the reply message, not to the right like usual. I dunno... another unsolved mystery. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

That happens if the window isn't wide enough for them to be on the right. So if you reduce the width of the window, or zoom the page, the smileys will move to the top of the reply box. Then if you increase the width, or zoom out, they will jump back to the right when there is enough room for them.

Well that part of the mystery might be solved. I likely hit something on my keyboard. However, what made the forum titles and member' names all Blue? That is still unsolved... :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

Keep it real!
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Postby Fletchette » February 9th, 2018, 8:57 pm

BCKidd wrote:...However, what made the forum titles and member' names all Blue? That is still unsolved... :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Personal Bests...
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Postby BCKidd » February 10th, 2018, 1:34 am

Fletchette wrote:
BCKidd wrote:...However, what made the forum titles and member' names all Blue? That is still unsolved... :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny! Nice one Fletchette! :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

Keep it real!
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Postby BCKidd » February 10th, 2018, 1:51 pm

It is happening again. I have a screen shot of it but, haven't a clue on how to post it. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

Keep it real!

Return to “General Chat”