New rifle? 9.3x74 O/U Kipplaufbüchse

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: New rifle? 9.3x74 O/U Kipplaufbüchse

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Radamus wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Would be about time... whenever there's at least one weapon with achievements that is not on sale, hunters are not able to get the "weapon master" profile pictures. If they wait until the next weapon is "not buyable" because it's a competition prize (Summer Fiesta?), I will never reach my goal of having 25 kills with every available weapon!
It is also holding me back from getting my Turkey badge. If it were not already included in the grand total and required percentage, as it is now, I would have it. Bad enough the requirement keeps increasing by leaps and bounds, they actually make it more difficult for everyone who doesn't own it (virtually everyone) by increasing the number of achievements required without the opportunity to achieve them. Backasswards if you ask me.
Yes this is messed up. In the past when there was a special gun, say for an event win - it was special, like the goldens for example- but they shared with the common version and didn't have their own achievements - This is the first time this has been done that I can remember and no, it's no cool at all for the dedicated customers such as yourself- You have every right to question the game flow in this case- again, totally uncool~ If this is a intentional change in direction I think the captain or one of the mates should at least make a statement to explain the purpose or supporting policy change if any or just an "oops! We didn't think of it that way and we'll look into it" but some kind of response.
Well it is not the first time it has been done this way. It is at least the second time.
The .308 bolt action rifle from the 2016 Holiday Event was done the same way But was released at the beginning of February 2017 The engraved version was for the refer a friend program
Spoiler:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

You know why they aren't selling it right now, because I want it............. :evil:
And that backwardass with all us lowly left behind players achievement changes revamped again and again is nowhere in sight anymore.
I hope it isn't a letdown though after released?
Well at least not for a couple dozen shots for some players twinkle......... ;)
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

I thought they developed new content to make money to continue funding their operation. It's not making any money sitting on the shelf. Fine, give the peeps that spawn mashed their way to the top their free rifle but let the rest of us pay for it already. I think they're going for fashionably late but they're too late now. What's the point in making us wait? 2 new weapons have already been released since then. What gives?
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
Radamus wrote:
JimboCrow wrote: It is also holding me back from getting my Turkey badge. If it were not already included in the grand total and required percentage, as it is now, I would have it. Bad enough the requirement keeps increasing by leaps and bounds, they actually make it more difficult for everyone who doesn't own it (virtually everyone) by increasing the number of achievements required without the opportunity to achieve them. Backasswards if you ask me.
Yes this is messed up. In the past when there was a special gun, say for an event win - it was special, like the goldens for example- but they shared with the common version and didn't have their own achievements - This is the first time this has been done that I can remember and no, it's no cool at all for the dedicated customers such as yourself- You have every right to question the game flow in this case- again, totally uncool~ If this is a intentional change in direction I think the captain or one of the mates should at least make a statement to explain the purpose or supporting policy change if any or just an "oops! We didn't think of it that way and we'll look into it" but some kind of response.
Well it is not the first time it has been done this way. It is at least the second time.
The .308 bolt action rifle from the 2016 Holiday Event was done the same way But was released at the beginning of February 2017 The engraved version was for the refer a friend program

Exactly. Its not a policy change nor is it different from the way things have been done in the past. The gold Bullpup Rifle and gold Pump Shotgun were once only opportunities. This is a "wait your turn" exactly like the .308 "held over" release.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

DanthemanBoone wrote:
RidgeBack69 wrote:
Radamus wrote: Yes this is messed up. In the past when there was a special gun, say for an event win - it was special, like the goldens for example- but they shared with the common version and didn't have their own achievements - This is the first time this has been done that I can remember and no, it's no cool at all for the dedicated customers such as yourself- You have every right to question the game flow in this case- again, totally uncool~ If this is a intentional change in direction I think the captain or one of the mates should at least make a statement to explain the purpose or supporting policy change if any or just an "oops! We didn't think of it that way and we'll look into it" but some kind of response.

Exactly. Its not a policy change nor is it different from the way things have been done in the past. The gold Bullpup Rifle and gold Pump Shotgun were once only opportunities. This is a "wait your turn" exactly like the .308 "held over" release.
That may or not be the reason. I really don't know since EW will not comment on it to give that answer. What I do know is that when I won a rifle in the holiday I had it to my self for a month.
This rifle is over 2 months so I am thinking there is another problem with it.
Spoiler:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

The waiting is the hardest part!!!
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
Radamus wrote:
JimboCrow wrote: It is also holding me back from getting my Turkey badge. If it were not already included in the grand total and required percentage, as it is now, I would have it. Bad enough the requirement keeps increasing by leaps and bounds, they actually make it more difficult for everyone who doesn't own it (virtually everyone) by increasing the number of achievements required without the opportunity to achieve them. Backasswards if you ask me.
Yeah, they've done this before, putting a weapon in the store and not selling it, so that it's 'special.' I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. It's their little fetish, to annoy and aggravate the player with every possible method they can think of, charge them gm$ to make it easier, and then pretend that it's more intriguing and challenging that way, no matter how ridiculous. #WaterBottle. #RopeClimbing.

Speaking strictly for myself, I've hunted damn hard to get that Turkey badge, and every time I get it, or get close, they add a weapon(s) or animal(s) and it's out of reach again. What a pile of Banteng droppings that is! Imagine an event where you're supposed to complete a mission and harvest 3 big bucks to continue, and when you do it they tell you, "Sorry but you need 3 more big bucks," and then add, "Oh, and also, you don't get to use the weapon that you will definitely need for this event until we say so." Err, excuse me, but BIG BUCKS YOUR OWNSELVES SHILLY-SHALLIERS!!! Stop moving the finish line!!! And please get your hand(s) out of my pocket(s)!!!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JimboCrow wrote:And please get your hand(s) out of my pocket!!!
Oh Jim, you know you like it.....especially when they linger a while :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Radamus wrote:
Oh Jim, you know you like it.....especially when they linger a while :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, I wouldn't mind if I felt something, anything, but all I ever feel is the shame. :| :oops:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JimboCrow wrote:
Radamus wrote:

You know, I wouldn't mind if I felt something, anything, but all I ever feel is the shame. :| :oops:
OMG... Brother ... I just had the best laugh out loud of my week ..... that cracked me the hell up :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... That's better than my "Pants Down" vid I put up- You did see that right? ... oh god, I didn't lead you astray with that did I? YOu didn't like google "....hub" did you?..... oh man, .... that could be bad....
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”