New rifle? 9.3x74 O/U Kipplaufbüchse

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
BuckWill
Spotter

Re: New rifle? 9.3x74 O/U Kipplaufbüchse

Post by BuckWill »

gas56 wrote:
BuckWill wrote:
ballester_molina wrote:
Pfff...What balance? Run like a crazy idiot through the reserve and shoot animals at the render range.Just like in old times, when .300 was the most powerful weapon in the world(game world).
If that’s the way you choose to hunt that’s on you not the game. People drive around and jump and shoot animals irl but I don’t consider those to be hunters.
And this is not Real life, it is a game, play how you want to,... and a lot of non-hunters play this game.............but what does it matter at all?
It's a game, it's a game, it's a game, it's a game........................ :lol:
No offense but it's a game............... ;)
I agree that it’s a game but the developers still balance the gameplay. Single shot bolt action? The only single shot bolt action I’ve ever seen was a cheap .50 BMG. The models even show clips so yeah gameplay balance, I’m assuming because of the leaderboards and competitions. Since I don’t care about those it’s kind of annoying that my .340 can hold 3 rounds but my .270 only one. Might as well make them break action or rolling block. With the exception of the .340 it seems like the American cartridges with the exception when chambered in European rifles like the stutzen,and Anschütz also the cartridges like the 6.5x55mm, the 8x57mm,9.3x62mm also hold around 5 each. I’m just talking current bolt action.

Return to “General Chat”