Let's sum up 2017!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Lindenborn
Tracker

Re: Let's sum up 2017!

Post by Lindenborn »

caledonianblues wrote:
Lindenborn wrote:I should be able to see my personal best of any species easily!
I don't mean to hijack the thread or anything but you can view your personal bests over at the UHC website.

Thank You Sir!
tsg303
Tracker

Post by tsg303 »

Best of 2017
Loadsouts was a revolution, love the Bobcat and Sambar. New behavior on Polarbear and Grizzly

Not so good about 2017.
Hunterscore 2.0, ptarmigan behavior, and scent dog.

Every year is a good year in The Hunter Classic.

My hope for 2017 is.
New map. Scandinavian Fjords with Lynx, capercaillie, Black grouse, Wolwerine, gray and pinkfooted goose.
Pointer hunting dog.
zeusl

Post by zeusl »

My first year with theHunter Classic and Loadouts is really something I've appreciated.
I dont have any big "Lows".

What I would like to see under 2018 is a flyswat!
The mosquitoes in Rougarou Bayou drives me crazy ... :twisted:

Thanks for a good and fun year!
pirahna590
Hunter

Post by pirahna590 »

1) What were your three highs in 2017?
I really like Picabeen Bay Reserve, love the Water Buffalo, and like the running water as well as the thunderstorms.

2) What were your three lows in 2017?
Not much I didnt like about this year ... I like where EW is going BUT I would have really liked to see an African Reserve

3) Which year was better in theHunter, in your opinion, 2017 or 2016?
For me, 2017 but that might be because I hadnt done too much hunting in 2016

4) What are your main two hopes for theHunter for 2018?
Hands down, Im reallllllly hoping for an African Reserve. Besides it havin been asked for for so long, for me personally its a lifetime dream IRL to hunt in Africa, that I doubt Ill ever be able to do. So hunting plains of africa here in thehunter is about as close as Id be able to get lol :D. Honestly, I wouldnt care if it didnt have rhino's, elephants, or lions ( though that be awesome :D ;) ), really I just wanna see the beauty of the land and be able to hunt something cool. The other thing Im most hoping for is something BIG bore .404, .416, .450 in bolt action and or elegant side by side break action. Something with a thunderous boooom :D :D :D
jesse1989

Post by jesse1989 »

im new to forum but would love to see a mostly al waterfowl reserve.as im a avid duckhunter in real life.personally wood ducks and green wing teal would be a awesome addition to rag bayou..along with spoonbill and all your diver ducks.most of all i would love to see snow geese and specklebellies.when we hunt em here in southern illinois you can have unlimted amount of decoys.electronic callers sinlge person laydown blinds.theres nothing like laying over 4 or 500 decoys and thousands of snow geese comin to the decoys like tornados funneling down and there so loud you cant even think lol.

Return to “General Chat”