feed back sound on wwr

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Cajunscout
Tracker

feed back sound on wwr

Post by Cajunscout »

Has anyone gone to wwr and tried to hunt. every time I go I get a loud feed back sound, can not play reserve. made a hunt in tgt and had now issue
Levado
Scout

Re: feed back sound on wwr

Post by Levado »

I don't know what you mean by "feed back sound", a sound that sounds like microphone feedback?
I have killed thousands of animals on that map and never heard any irritating sound that stopped me from playing. Make sure that you have all sound effects for the audio output turned off in Windows or your sound driver software, it's often a cause of sound issues.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
Cajunscout
Tracker

Post by Cajunscout »

I played wrr just day before yesterday and had a great hunt. And yes like a mike feed back, a very loud not high pitch but a loud buzz so to speak, have never heard anything like in game before
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I did not have any sound issues last time I was on WWR, and I have played on the map since the latest update. I assume you've attempted to start a new game on WWR to see if it happened again? And you didn't have issues on TGT, have you tried any other map since it started?

Could it be something with your audio output? Are you using a gaming headset or computer speakers? I use a headset and every now and then I get a static feedback that can be fixed simply by moving wires or unplugging the headset and plugging it back it. This feedback isn't specific to any game or map within a game though. If the noise is specific to WWR for you, I'm not sure what the issue could be. But I didn't experience it last night chasing polar bears for the mission.
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

You didn't tell us that others are experiencing it too, which rules out a local issue: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=85225
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
moyal
Spotter

Post by moyal »

Confirmed. I have this too.
CootDawg
Scout

Post by CootDawg »

yes i got that issue tonight
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

I uninstalled the game, deleted the game folder, downloaded again, and then reinstalled. All good. Tried everything else I could think of first. Only had a problem with web version. Steam version worked fine so no fix required.
Cajunscout
Tracker

Post by Cajunscout »

I gt the sound on every version steam or launcher, tried the reinstall and cache clearing, nothing worked still get the loud sound open opening Whiterime, no other reserve seems to be affected.
Just joined another players multiplayer game and have the same issue, as soon as an animal called I get the oud feed back type sound and the host said the animal call just kept repeating until i let the game.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

nope, no buzzing sound.....
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Return to “General Chat”