A rampant rabbit ...have the devs googled that?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
fastd
Spotter

A rampant rabbit ...have the devs googled that?

Post by fastd »

Ok...maybe its just a local thing....but have you guys ever googled " a rampant rabbit"...That needs changing ...ASAP.. That is out off order for a kids game. :o
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: A rampant rabbit ...have the devs googled that?

Post by outrider »

fastd wrote:Ok...maybe its just a local thing....but have you guys ever googled " a rampant rabbit"...That needs changing ...ASAP.. That is out off order for a kids game. :o
YEP, they really do need to change it............................................ :lol: :lol: :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

:lol: .... OK, so who learned something new today? ... I did ... good lord~ :shock:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

fastd wrote:Ok...maybe its just a local thing....but have you guys ever googled " a rampant rabbit"...That needs changing ...ASAP.. That is out off order for a kids game. :o
I could be wrong but I think it's only referred to as that in the UK, and it's one specific type (Ann Summers). The rest being immitations. So no, I very much doubt the developers knew about it. Besides, it's a known fact that rabbits are in fact rampant.
strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just checked google, that put a totaly diferent light on this mission ha ha ha
Last edited by caledonianblues on December 6th, 2017, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link

fastd
Spotter

Post by fastd »

Actually I have friends in teamspeak googled it...they had same ...and had to delete there history...please change this guys...
fastd
Spotter

Post by fastd »

Caledonian...could you please make the devs aware of this and delete this thread...Its just encouraging others to see what it is..Thanks
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

fastd wrote:Actually I have friends in teamspeak googled it...they had same ...and had to delete there history...please change this guys...
Did they Google it after you mentioned the alternative meaning? Because I can't imagine anyone looking it up otherwise, unless they didn't know what "rampant" meant. And if they live in the UK, chances are they already know about it, so it's not exactly exposing minors to something inappropriate.
fastd wrote:That is out off order for a kids game.
This isn't a kids game. From the website terms and conditions:
By using the Service or the Website, you represent and warrant that you are 13 or older and in high school or college, or else that you are 18 or older, and that you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
fastd wrote:Caledonian...could you please make the devs aware of this and delete this thread...Its just encouraging others to see what it is..Thanks
Why create the thread if you didn't want people to be aware of it? :)
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

here it is called a jack rabbit.
What exactly were the DEVs doing when you came up with this name.....lol
Last edited by RidgeBack69 on December 6th, 2017, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
jeff1963
Hunter

Post by jeff1963 »

fastd wrote:Caledonian...could you please make the devs aware of this and delete this thread...Its just encouraging others to see what it is..Thanks
Come on man, this is exactly what you intended in the first place, why else would you have posted it here and not Private message a mod.
Thanks, ~Jeff

Return to “General Chat”