Server

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
strandjutter
Scout

Re: Game won't launch on Steam

Post by strandjutter »

Looks like it was just a minor hickup . already up and running again !

Roger_Mellie

Post by Roger_Mellie »

caledonianblues wrote:It's clearly not your system specs. Has the game ever worked for you, on a previous computer? You could try verifying the game files. Right-click the game in your Steam library then click Properties. Then click the Local Files tab, and select the Verify Integrity of Game Files button. It might not work, but it's worth a try. Otherwise, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If all else fails, send an email to [email protected], or open a ticket here.
I've got issues too... there was one file missing when verified but each time I load up now I get the new starter/already a hunter? page which when I log in, sends me to the new starter/already a hunter page. It's the same with my standalone version too - I just keep going round in circles.

Finally had some hunts failing to load "An error has occurred" about 10-15 mins ago when the launcher still worked.

Might just be me so restarting my PC, I'll report back. EDIT: restarted - no change whatsoever to the above reported behaviour. EDIT II: same issues on a laptop as well, and just seen a report of the same on Steam forums from another player.

There are some who call me..... Simon. In game: Alf_Tupper
Seiska
Tracker

Post by Seiska »

I'm having issues just getting onto the website. It had me logged out. When I tried to sign in (multiple times) it kept saying that I "need to create an account before playing theHunter". Server issues, maybe?

Edit: I just saw that this post was from yesterday, but there's my issue as of now. :P
Last edited by Seiska on November 30th, 2017, 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I’ll have dirt on my feet and stars in my eyes.
I’ll be in the forest where the earth comes alive."
Knoxx
Tracker

Post by Knoxx »

Same here
dools24
Tracker

Re: Server

Post by dools24 »

mine gone guess getting hack or servers are just bad this week
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Split some posts and merged them with the "Server" thread since those are different issues.

Looks like we have another server outage at the moment, I can't enter the website right now.
Image Image Image
strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

think there's somekind of DDOS going on, some times i can get through and log in normally .(After 10 attempts)

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

yup got exactly same as roger.1 file is missing and your account is not being linked.looks like some kind of server issue is going off.
Max66MkII
Spotter

Post by Max66MkII »

Getting real annoying this now, oh well CotW it is for a bit then
vortex1957
Tracker

Game won't launch on Steam

Post by vortex1957 »

I also cant log on to steam. Goes to The Hunter sign in. When I attempt to sign is as a user and enter in my email and password, everything is excepted, but loops back to sign in page again. I have reset and turned off my system numerous time....
edit: Tried resetting my password but the link sent to me always says "invalid link"

Return to “General Chat”