Server

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: Server

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Yea, I got a 404, but its up again now :) Maybe a restart of something :)

Zaitzev82
Spotter

Post by Zaitzev82 »

Can we expect to hear ANYTHING about what's actually going on, or is it going to be the silent treatment? I'd like to know if the issue me and others are having with connecting to certain servers are related to this off and on outage.
FOCRJ
Spotter

Post by FOCRJ »

imcrivel how has fallen the quality of the server, for being a not very cheap game could have more respect and attention for nois, this last month was of miss of abates cancelations of missions and others by fall of server and yes nothing more just than in us return paid days of license in which the game became unarguable. thehunter is my leisure and I am very sad in fleece so !!!

imcrivel como tem caido a qualidade do servidor ,por ser um jogo nao muito barato poderiam ter mais respeito e atençao por nois ,este ultimo mes foi de perca de abates cancelamentos de missoes e outros por queda de servidor e sim nada mais justo do que nos devolver dias pagos de licença no qual o jogo ficou inassecivel.
thehunter é meu lazer e fico muito triste em velo assim !!!
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Zaitzev82 wrote:Can we expect to hear ANYTHING about what's actually going on, or is it going to be the silent treatment? I'd like to know if the issue me and others are having with connecting to certain servers are related to this off and on outage.
We had a three minute downtime earlier today. We don't usually post updates about short term hiccups like that since they resolve themselves quickly. As for the issue you reported earlier in this thread, please create a support ticket at support.thehunter.com and provide as many details as possible, and we will look into it. Our customer service site is our main channel of support, this forum is not.
FOCRJ
Spotter

Post by FOCRJ »

agora o binoculos sumiu da loja !!!
Zaitzev82
Spotter

Post by Zaitzev82 »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Zaitzev82 wrote:Can we expect to hear ANYTHING about what's actually going on, or is it going to be the silent treatment? I'd like to know if the issue me and others are having with connecting to certain servers are related to this off and on outage.
We had a three minute downtime earlier today. We don't usually post updates about short term hiccups like that since they resolve themselves quickly. As for the issue you reported earlier in this thread, please create a support ticket at support.thehunter.com and provide as many details as possible, and we will look into it. Our customer service site is our main channel of support, this forum is not.
I submitted a ticket 5 days ago relating to the issue I and subsequently others are having, but that's not why I'm asking this here.
I'm just curious about the cause of the latest issue(s) and whether or not the two are related. I know you all are working hard to make things right, and I appreciate it a lot. :)
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Zaitzev82 wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
I submitted a ticket 5 days ago relating to the issue I and subsequently others are having, but that's not why I'm asking this here.
I'm just curious about the cause of the latest issue(s) and whether or not the two are related. I know you all are working hard to make things right, and I appreciate it a lot. :)
Great, we will make sure to look into it tomorrow then, I've already made a note. As for the cause, right now we can see absolutely no relation between the server issues we had after the release of loadouts (that one was fixed last Thursday) and the slow servers at the weekend (this one we: a) implemented a workaround for; b) working with Google to get to the bottom of). The short downtime today was just a minor database hiccups, those things do happen all the time. But I do understand that repeating issues in a short time frame are suspicious, and we are trying to figure out whether we have just been unlucky or there is a deeper underlying cause for all this. This is of course our highest prio right now.
Zaitzev82
Spotter

Post by Zaitzev82 »

Alena Rybik wrote:Great, we will make sure to look into it tomorrow then, I've already made a note. As for the cause, right now we can see absolutely no relation between the server issues we had after the release of loadouts (that one was fixed last Thursday) and the slow servers at the weekend (this one we: a) implemented a workaround for; b) working with Google to get to the bottom of). The short downtime today was just a minor database hiccups, those things do happen all the time. But I do understand that repeating issues in a short time frame are suspicious, and we are trying to figure out whether we have just been unlucky or there is a deeper underlying cause for all this. This is of course our highest prio right now.
Does seem like a stroke of bad luck, and I appreciate your answer. What I meant was whether the issues of slow servers and the other issue that I submitted a ticket on, of certain players having the "Something went wrong" problem when connecting to some multiplayer hosts, was related somehow. The timing makes me wonder if they are, but that is pure speculation on my end. I'm sure you'll figure it all out. :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Zaitzev82 wrote:Does seem like a stroke of bad luck, and I appreciate your answer. What I meant was whether the issues of slow servers and the other issue that I submitted a ticket on, of certain players having the "Something went wrong" problem when connecting to some multiplayer hosts, was related somehow. The timing makes me wonder if they are, but that is pure speculation on my end. I'm sure you'll figure it all out. :)
I know of a few cases in the past when people had problems to connect to certain other players in MP. As far as I know this was usually not a server problem, but often caused by router settings or changes made by a local ISP. One of my friends couldn't connect to any MP game for months until he finally managed to fix this - I'm not sure how unfortunately. But maybe he (Hossein) can comment on it himself.

Of course I can't say what the problem is in your case (or those of your friends that are also affected), but my guess would be that it's not a general server problem since it would probably affect a lot more players and we would have more comments about it in here.

That being said, I hope you're able to fix it soon! :)
Image Image Image
strandjutter
Scout

Game won't launch on Steam

Post by strandjutter »

Can't log in at all , not through steam not directly on the site ! Keeps asking me to create a new account ?

Return to “General Chat”