New map

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Re: New map

Post by FR_Bugs »

Sycoshowbob wrote:Glad to see the speculation of the players with the news of a new map. But I would like to point out again that several of these players who criticize animals that will be present in this reserve, many of them, have little experience in hunting in existing reserves, and to make sure, it is enough to analyze the profile of these players with respect to number of slaughters and the frequency at play. It is incredible the proportion of players who barely make use of what is already available in the reserves created today and still, ask for more!
I agree, that a new reservation, is always very welcome and expected, but I believe there is an outrage in the current content. I say this, and I do not want to disrespect anyone who reads this, who seeks to explore more of the content already created, and that, of course, there are many achievements to be achieved, before we move on to the next step or demand it.
Good hunting for everyone and welcome to the new reserve!
Agree with you Sycoshowbob :)
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Sycoshowbob wrote:Glad to see the speculation of the players with the news of a new map. But I would like to point out again that several of these players who criticize animals that will be present in this reserve, many of them, have little experience in hunting in existing reserves, and to make sure, it is enough to analyze the profile of these players with respect to number of slaughters and the frequency at play. It is incredible the proportion of players who barely make use of what is already available in the reserves created today and still, ask for more!
I agree, that a new reservation, is always very welcome and expected, but I believe there is an outrage in the current content. I say this, and I do not want to disrespect anyone who reads this, who seeks to explore more of the content already created, and that, of course, there are many achievements to be achieved, before we move on to the next step or demand it.
I have to agree with you completly, TgT has been out for a year but I still feel it is new like yesterday and am still learning how best to hunt it. Take Bighorns or WTPartm for example, only very few have really set down and done the hard yards of learning how best to hunt them but want more content. I personally would be fine witha new map in another 6 months or so, always have the feeling of catch up. Goats, Bobcats, Dall sheep, Grey wolves etc..... EW are actually spoiling us already with new stuff :D
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

pirahna590 wrote: In the Northern Territory the following species can be taken year round
Cane toad
Cane toad?.......CANE TOAD ????......CANE TOAD ?!?!?!?!
Personal Bests...
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Fletchette wrote:
pirahna590 wrote: In the Northern Territory the following species can be taken year round
Cane toad
They're a pest, you are allowed to shoot them with the .340! Even more fun than watching Len shoot ptarms with the .45-70! :D
Image Image Image
JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

Fletchette wrote:
Cane toad
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

pirahna590 wrote:Ever since they mentioned the new reserve map is going to be an Australian Rainforest type environment, ...
This is why I suspect feral hogs, feral goats and red fox on the new map. And I suppose that new speciec can be fallow deer, and/or new bovine - buffalo.
CapnQuint
Tracker

Post by CapnQuint »

Glad to know it's the jungles of Australia. I'm very content with that outcome, it's unique and has plenty of new animals. I know a lot of people where hoping for Africa and so was I to some extent but based on the new info and screen shots I think it's going to be an awesome reserve.
pirahna590
Hunter

Post by pirahna590 »

Who are you referring too here? Better question, who are you to say no one has the right to be disappointed in content thats been being asked for longer then youve been playing this game? Let me put a spin on it shall we? Its christmas time so ill use that as an analogy ... your loved one ASKS you what you want for xmas, you say " a new mustang ", they get you a matchbox car thats a mustang the first year, a remote control mustang the following year, a poster of a mustang the next year and so on and so forth for over 5 years. Now, dont get me wrong here, you'd like the gifts as they are gifts, but dont you think after years of asking for one thing only to get other things that you too would be disappointed in not getting what you asked for?
Last edited by pirahna590 on November 26th, 2017, 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
pirahna590
Hunter

Post by pirahna590 »

Fletchette wrote:
Cane toad
Yeah I know right lol
Sycoshowbob

Post by Sycoshowbob »

pirahna590 wrote:
Who are you referring too here? Better question, who are you to say no one has the right to be disappointed in content thats been being asked for longer then youve been playing this game? Let me put a spin on it shall we? Its christmas time so ill use that as an analogy ... your loved one ASKS you what you want for xmas, you say " a new mustang ", they get you a matchbox car thats a mustang the first year, a remote control mustang the following year, a poster of a mustang the next year and so on and so forth for over 5 years. Now, dont get me wrong here, you'd like the gifts as they are gifts, but dont you think after years of asking for one thing only to get other things that you too would be disappointed in not getting what you asked for?
At no point did I say that the players have no right to complain, however, many players have not exploited the game enough to be sure, and are only complaining because there is no map that pleases them enough. If the team takes into account all the complaints it has already received, it should have more than 200 game maps.
In various maps of the game, I find something that I do not like, but this is part of a whole, some things can be changed others not, and we must respect that.
But how did you even say, "Who am I?" I answer you; I'm just a player who spends more time in the game and less time doing speculation and questioning.

Return to “General Chat”