Halloween animals

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Halloween animals

Post by Radamus »

Should've been able to kill it "eventually" - make it something like the T-Rex in Primal sort of~~ It could've bled glow in the dark lime green blood would be cool- Certainly some places it could be taken but I agree, it was a different kind of Holloweeny challenge!!!
Good Job EW for making it different!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

I think you need silver bullets in order to kill one don't you?

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:I think you need silver bullets in order to kill one don't you?
That is the preferable method,...
but anything made with silver will do,... Silver plated broadheads,.. Silver plated bb's in a shotgun,.. Silver plated projectiles from an RPG and Ballistic Tip Shotguns/Weapons, and of course
Silverware in a cannon! Although I'm not sure it has to be silver when using a cannon! :lol:

P.S. You can also burn them with a hot fire to kill them, so add a Flame Thrower, Napalm, Incendiary Grenades, and Molotov Cocktails, to the list.
I guess that would also include all Nuclear Weapons but that would probably be just a little bit overkill. ;)
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Just a thought EW, you did say that being able to kill the werewolfs was being considered so .50 silver bullets in the new muzzle pistol against Werewolfs would be a "blast" at Halloween this year. More smoke in the doom and gloom..... and silver tipped Cupid arrows too, kill them with a little heart full of love.
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

PLEASE NO VALHOWLAWEENS DAY too much pink involved................ :lol:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

i think for the next one you should really make them scary. so maybe like when entering a lodge ones in the corner as a stuffed animal jumps out or as you accessing your inventory at a tent jumps out.give us a good old scare :lol:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

ronMctube wrote:i think for the next one you should really make them scary. so maybe like when entering a lodge ones in the corner as a stuffed animal jumps out or as you accessing your inventory at a tent jumps out.give us a good old scare :lol:
Yeah,... I jumped only from the noise of the horse galloping with the headless horseman at the cemetery outside the lodge inspecting the Jar by the tombstone,
but then I looked for him but there was nothing else to see..!!!!!
Watching him chop my head off would have really made me jump.......... :lol:

Return to “General Chat”