What was I thinking lol

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
pirahna590
Hunter

Re: What was I thinking lol

Post by pirahna590 »

L3M182 wrote:i feel a couples double comp coming on."the bickering in the woods open"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuwXQ4DqaIg
Now THATS funny lol!!!! BUT, in all fairness, we really dont bicker that much ... tis why I decided Im gonna marry this one ;) ... an now shes playing thehunter too .. yeah, she's a keeper ;)
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

pirahna590 wrote:
L3M182 wrote:i feel a couples double comp coming on."the bickering in the woods open"

Now THATS funny lol!!!! BUT, in all fairness, we really dont bicker that much ... tis why I decided Im gonna marry this one ;) ... an now shes playing thehunter too .. yeah, she's a keeper ;)
Glad you got a hunting partner!

The only game my wife of 38 years of marriage plays with me anymore is called ..... did you do what I told you to do?
and she usually has the advantage with her cast iron skillet of getting her own way with me...... :shock:
But it's not what it sounds like though..............
she does all the cooking..... :lol:
pirahna590
Hunter

Post by pirahna590 »

gas56 wrote:
pirahna590 wrote:

Glad you got a hunting partner!

The only game my wife of 38 years of marriage plays with me anymore is called ..... did you do what I told you to do?
and she usually has the advantage with her cast iron skillet of getting her own way with me...... :shock:
But it's not what it sounds like though..............
she does all the cooking..... :lol:
LOL, too funny, thanks
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

I think...I'm actually almost positive..that I heard this sound, almost like a dull clap of thunder, reverberating from the SW of my position here in Buffalo, NY.
Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to inform you all that our good friend Gas will be taking a little nap for a while, and his lovely wife is on the lookout for a new cast iron skillet....

:lol: ;)
Hadlee

Post by Hadlee »

Yes thats what i thought... i have experinced this Pirahna590 :)
Nedbella
Spotter

Post by Nedbella »

Hi there
I need some help in understanding the process of the invite a friend link ( to claim the gifted items you receive ). Does he have to download the game and make a HC account, THEN click on the link I sent him? Any help would be greatly appreciated and apologies if this is in the wrong place. :?

Eat Healthy, Don't Smoke, Go to The Gym.......DIE ANYWAY!! :lol:
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Nedbella wrote:Hi there
I need some help in understanding the process of the invite a friend link ( to claim the gifted items you receive ). Does he have to download the game and make a HC account, THEN click on the link I sent him? Any help would be greatly appreciated and apologies if this is in the wrong place. :?
You send your friend a referral link and he proceed to make an account with that link I belive. You can find it in the launcher, right side, above "hot items"
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Nedbella
Spotter

Post by Nedbella »

Andhii wrote:
Nedbella wrote:Hi there
You send your friend a referral link and he proceed to make an account with that link I belive. You can find it in the launcher, right side, above "hot items"
Just spoke to my friend and he said that when he uses the referral link I sent him, nothing happens when he clicks download. Not sure what's going on. Thanks for replying .

Eat Healthy, Don't Smoke, Go to The Gym.......DIE ANYWAY!! :lol:

Return to “General Chat”