unrealistic scores especially mule deer non-typical

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
N4teF
Tracker

unrealistic scores especially mule deer non-typical

Post by N4teF »

I just saw that on the current leaderboard that the top MD non-typ scored 448 and some change. THIS IS INSANE! congrats to that hunter. But in Real life this would be unlikely. The current world record in RL scored 355 and some change. Also the non-typical racks on them are sooo odd looking and sooo unrealistic. I shot one who scored 228 NT in the game and he looked sooo cool and so realistic IMO. That hunt was amazing. I shot two giant bucks in the same group. One was a 228 typical and the other a 228 NT. it looks like the Whitetails are a little high too.. Being as the World Record NT WT scores 328 in RL. The biggest NT WT in the game is 365 which could happen... but the 448 NT muley is ridiculous! the whitetail typicals in the game are spot on with the RL scores, actually a little smaller even... and the typical is about 20 points off from real life... I just don't see how a NT muley can score as big as a typical elk... its insane to me.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: unrealistic scores especially mule deer non-typical

Post by Hawkeye »

Well, this isn't real-life, it's a fenced in super-reserve. Doc supplements these deer's diets with ultra-awesome-nutrients & such with what helps to grow their antlers in such massive sizes. He also breeds them...for genetics.
Flinter
Scout

Re: unrealistic scores especially mule deer non-typical

Post by Flinter »

It is highly unlikely irl that a mule deer nt could reach 450+ as I think 460s have been killed in game before, however there are plenty of whitetail farms that have deer in the 500s range (no idea what is done for mule deer, none around here), I know they get fed all kinds of ridiculous stuff that boosts antler growth but it is possible I guess. Maybe those monster nts just escaped from Docs local deer farm?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Return to “General Chat”