Departing Game Designer - thanks for several years work

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
ColoradoKid
Master Competitor

Departing Game Designer - thanks for several years work

Post by ColoradoKid »

Daniel,

I remember when Stefan brought you onto the team - what 4 years ago, 6 years ago? I have always appreciated your humor and the interaction we had with you, Peter and the small 7 person team back in 2010-2012 time period on.

I just wanted to say a big, sincere thank you to you for all your input and efforts. Your commitment to the game and your inputs were noticed and appreciated.

I wish you the best as you move forward. Again - we will miss you and thank you for your work. :)

Greg
...aka The Kid
Last edited by ColoradoKid on September 2nd, 2016, 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Daniel - Thanks for your efforts the past several years

Post by Hawkeye »

Definitely big shoes to fill. Thanks for moving this game forward.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yes, thanks Daniel for all you did in improving our virtual hunting addictions. Big shoes to fill, indeed. I hope your next venture proves to be both prosperous and fulfilling. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
ColoradoKid
Master Competitor

Post by ColoradoKid »

Not sure if this applies here or not. I just read this in another thread. so I copied it here as a reference.
caledonianblues wrote:I removed .........name from the thread title. From the Code of Conduct:
Using the words Expansive Worlds or any staff member’s name in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Expansive Worlds to read and acknowledge their post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass.
However, to be safe, I will remove the game designer's name from the topic thread - although in a technical sense, in a week, he will no longer be a staff member (ha ha come on - that's kind of funny). Not sure if having Daniel's name in this context would be agasint the meaning of the guidelines. If it isn't' really frowned on in this case- a moderator can add Daniel's name back in the thread.

My intent is to thank him for his work on thehunter.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Re: Departing Game Designer - thanks for several years work

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Ah Danny Boy,

I have to echo CK here. I remember back in those days, it was always such a breath of fresh air having your replies just laced with humor. Was a real pleasure having you around my friend, I wish you nothing but the best in all you do. :)
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

I think you are confusing Daniel the game designer with Danny the client programmer who also left us a couple of months ago. But he sends you his gratitude nevertheless :)
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Oh crap lol. :lol: :lol: Yes, you are right Alena. How embarrassing lol. Well, anyway, if you have any contact with Gustafson, direct him to this thread!
To the other Danny who is leaving, I still wish you the nothing but the best, and hope you check in on us once in a while!
ColoradoKid
Master Competitor

Post by ColoradoKid »

uhhhhhh... oops....well Someone fed me wrong information. that is all I will say HA ha ha ha :D

But I liked both of the Daniels. So the well wishes remain anyway. Thanks for all your hard work.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

ColoradoKid wrote:uhhhhhh... oops....well Someone fed me wrong information. that is all I will say HA ha ha ha :D

But I liked both of the Daniels. So the well wishes remain anyway. Thanks for all your hard work.
Yep, my fault Greg :oops:

Return to “General Chat”