Things On WR that needs Devs Attention.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
gas56
Outfitter

Things On WR that needs Devs Attention.

Post by gas56 »

1. Not enough track dome light in bright light conditions. Cannot see domes color good even with adjusting game settings & monitor settings.
2. No animal sounds from Fox, Deer when they call.
3. Crow ambient sound goes from low to extreme loudness.

Anything Else?
Tuck_SFA
Hunter

Re: Things On WR that needs Devs Attention.

Post by Tuck_SFA »

+1 on #2 and #3

4. Fox are far too easy to spot. Their pelt is much too white for the snow hue.
5. I gave a moose call. 12 came within 2 minutes, 70-100m from me. Far too many moose.
6. Releasing of the default space bar key gives a sound much like a Reindeer whoot. I really thought there were Reindeer when I heard that. Tone that down about 50%.
Spoiler:
Misstik
Hunter

Post by Misstik »

Tuck_SFA wrote:+1 on #2 and #3

4. Fox are far too easy to spot. Their pelt is much too white for the snow hue.
5. I gave a moose call. 12 came within 2 minutes, 70-100m from me. Far too many moose.
6. Releasing of the default space bar key gives a sound much like a Reindeer whoot. I really thought there were Reindeer when I heard that. Tone that down about 50%.
Don't talk about reindeer...they are missing me so much on this map :cry: :|
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

7. Animals not spooking or fleeing after being shot - definitly a bug, happened to me yesterday (arctic fox, .223 rifle, SP) and was also reported by other players. I think Alena already confirmed it as a problem that's being worked on.
8. Increased gun wobble (at least in WRR, didin't test it in other reserves), unclear if it's bug or feature (because of the cold)
Last edited by Tanngnjostr on October 9th, 2015, 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
syr2890
Tracker

Post by syr2890 »

7. shaking gun...its hard to get precission shot

edit : Tanngnjostr turn out to be faster :D
The_Falcon
Tracker

Post by The_Falcon »

All of the above but the lack of colour to the domes must be right at the very top of the fix list, what makes it even worse is that irl the tracks should be far easier to spot due to the deep snow! It's really spoiling my experience at the moment :(
Gooseman81
Outfitter

Post by Gooseman81 »

syr2890 wrote:7. shaking gun...its hard to get precission shot

edit : Tanngnjostr turn out to be faster :D
what cloaths are where you wearing? without the artic cloaths (eiter the free ones or the 3D) shaking get insane
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I wore arctic clothes, still the gun was shaking a lot more than usual. Others confirmed this in different threads since the last update. Don't know if it happens in WRR only (didn't visit other reserves in the last two days).
Image Image Image
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Post by Cogsy666 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I wore arctic clothes, still the gun was shaking a lot more than usual. Others confirmed this in different threads since the last update. Don't know if it happens in WRR only (didn't visit other reserves in the last two days).
I not been on WRR but can confirm that on the other reserves there is no wobble or shake guess it must be a feature on WRR.
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

Wobble and shaking very hard to aim good even in prone and this seem to be changed on all areas after update.. feel like my avatar did when he was newbee shooter... :/
That was a drawback... oh yea game still hang when I quit and no update to anything I've done during the hunt no matter what area i try.. :/
game is destroyed for me at the moment, I do hope this can be fixed fast. The new wrr are is absolutley awesome :D
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

Return to “General Chat”