ethical for bison

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Sulfurblade
Hunter

Re: ethical for bison

Post by Sulfurblade »

.308 and 30.06 are not ethical for Bison???

EW- Seriously with more and more animals to hunt you need to make the Ethical List make sense!!! IE if we would use it in real life it should work in thehunter.

And I can garuntee if (I lived in a world were I could actually shoot my neighbors domesticated buffalo) I would grab the 30.06 out of the gun rack every single time! And if for whatever reason it wasn't there I would grab my .308

But neither of these guns work in thehunter??? If I had not read this thread I would have gotten several nasty messages from doc saying don't do that! And I expect that I likely still will, because at some point I am going to forget this crazy info and I am going to grab the guns common sense dictates in my mind I should use! Only to have Doc remind me of how silly you all are at times with your ethical lists....
juanjose45

Re: ethical for bison

Post by juanjose45 »

I am very disappointed that .50 cap lock and shotguns are not allowed to hunt. especially the. 50 cap lock is a rifle with more than enough power to kill a bison.

Return to “General Chat”