Who was it?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
youngbucoholic
Spotter

Who was it?

Post by youngbucoholic »

I'm not sure where i saw the post but i wanna say thank you for the laugh. Someone posted how they like putting a tent in the upper NE corner of Val des bois and watch the people run down to your bear feeder and fall and die because they don't know way down. first time i opened map first guy did just that. priceless. will keep that feeder filled just for amusement.

Thank you good hunter, thank you. and, by the way he quit map after i put lol in chat.
Akemaru
Outfitter

Re: Who was it?

Post by Akemaru »

youngbucoholic wrote:will keep that feeder filled just for amusement.
That's cruel. :lol: :lol:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Akemaru wrote:
youngbucoholic wrote:will keep that feeder filled just for amusement.
That's cruel. :lol: :lol:
Yeah! While I understand that it's probably a good way to punish those "always runnin' and gunnin'" guys that don't seem to care about the usual politeness on MP servers, I don't think that having a laugh at other people's expenses (even more so new players that try to learn the rules and get accustomed to the game) fits this community very well. But maybe I just missed a point here...
Image Image Image
ehr_Icaar
Scout

Post by ehr_Icaar »

misskiki68 wrote:#4: misskiki68's Val-des-Bois set-up

This is my favorite tent, I will tell you why. In the beginning I put this tent for Ibex hunting, but many people come into my game at this tent, don't say hello and run to the barrel...That's why I love it, they always fall down and die :twisted: :lol:
:D :lol:
gunrangejohn
Outfitter

Post by gunrangejohn »

youngbucoholic wrote:I'm not sure where i saw the post but i wanna say thank you for the laugh. Someone posted how they like putting a tent in the upper NE corner of Val des bois and watch the people run down to your bear feeder and fall and die because they don't know way down. first time i opened map first guy did just that. priceless. will keep that feeder filled just for amusement.

Thank you good hunter, thank you. and, by the way he quit map after i put lol in chat.
love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Chat”