”Earn em$” Offerwall – Your feedback

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Kostas
Tracker

Re: ”Earn em$” Offerwall – Your feedback

Post by Kostas »

simple put it: it's a waste of time and a headaches generator. I really hate them.
iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

Looks like it makes a big difference where you're coming from!

People in Indonesia and Greece have problems.
I never encounter problems in the UK, but have no chance of getting anything when in Germany.
How about a fake IP address?
Spoiler:
krm398
Spotter

Post by krm398 »

tried for the first time today. did 3 different links all for 100 ems,every link crashed Firefox, and every one got an error message saying information was missing, and none, of course, paid anything, all through trial pay it seems. Firefox asked every time what happened, and so i reported the sites and links to them, more power than me.
Nubady

Post by Nubady »

I discovered that all the sponsors worked for me at least once but I figured out that there are some things to consider:

First: surveys normally don’t work. They ask about 20 ( :roll: ) questions and then I nearly always get the answer like “sorry, but you are not the right target group”... :evil: yeah, I think this is some kind of nasty behavior to ask all the questions without any reward and I also tried it with different answers but nothing changed...

Second: I usually use Firefox with NoScript, Adblock etc. for surfing the web, and this definitely do not work at all with the offers. So I use only for getting em$ Chrome without any “specials” and this works fine for me. I normally pick the browser games and it does not always work, but most of the time. So, for me it is no matter of my German IP but of my security settings of my browser. Before using Chrome I earned about 100 em$ only with videos and after changing the browser for this I earned about 4000 em$. Perhaps this helps... :lol:
Crazyhorse
Scout

Just me or does trialpay suck?

Post by Crazyhorse »

I've completed a bunch of offers for them and never gotten the EMs. I even screenshoted my last attempt with them and completed all the requirements including giving them over a week when they say it pays within a 10 minutes. The last one really ***** me off because it took about 3 hours to complete for 100 EM and I got 0.

Thanks,
CH
Darkhart

Post by Darkhart »

Nubady wrote: Second: I usually use Firefox with NoScript, Adblock etc. for surfing the web, and this definitely do not work at all with the offers. So I use only for getting em$ Chrome without any “specials” and this works fine for me. I normally pick the browser games and it does not always work, but most of the time. So, for me it is no matter of my German IP but of my security settings of my browser. Before using Chrome I earned about 100 em$ only with videos and after changing the browser for this I earned about 4000 em$. Perhaps this helps... :lol:
I have tried a few of these out recently with a ton of mixed results.

The majority do nothing for me. At all. Surveys never work, TokenAds and TrialPay work even less. SupersonicAds are the only ones that ever work for me, and they are 1-2 ems each. Small amounts, but it can add up over time. I will have to give this a try though, that is a tremendous difference.
ThrottleFox

Post by ThrottleFox »

i saw remove it completely. These companies are making money off us doing there stuff, surveys and clicking through adds, and then ripping your players off 90% of the time, even emailing with the right stuff to prove you did it, they still come back and say they have no record of it.

I have tried a few since i started playing last week. Here in Australia its more of a head ache for me, watch 20 videos and maybe get 1 or 3 em$ total when they are meant to give 1-2 each. download apps to your phone, about 90% of these dont work for me. the surveys or similar things I find never pay out here in the AU at all.

Total through the "earn em$" I'm owed about 1500-2000em$ and I have got about 90em$ or so from them. Remove the earn em$ option, its poison and looks REALLY bad for the game in general
iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

Browser games, surverys, app downloads etc. require too much time in my opinion! Way too much effort, but not enough reward!

I mute my browser, start all the available videos from a sponsor and do other stuff in the background. After 5 minutes I check if everything worked out, change sponsors and start all over again. 20-ish minutes "work" per day - while I read the news and have my morning coffee :>
Spoiler:
krm398
Spotter

Post by krm398 »

Obviously The Hunter set us up with ems deals then enver checked to see if any of them worked. The results are bad at best and people wind up on email lists or even getting their email sold by third parties. If we agree to this fine, but at least guarantee we get paid.
Akemaru
Outfitter

Post by Akemaru »

krm398 wrote:Obviously The Hunter set us up with ems deals then enver checked to see if any of them worked. The results are bad at best and people wind up on email lists or even getting their email sold by third parties. If we agree to this fine, but at least guarantee we get paid.
Always use a secondary email never your main email also never use your real name/address, problem solved :)

Return to “General Chat”