”Earn em$” Offerwall – Your feedback

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
TupaJF

Re: ”Earn em$” Offerwall – Your feedback

Post by TupaJF »

Dude, that's not how currency exchanges work. You pay 35,85 because the Brazilin dollar is only worth 28 cents. By paying 35,85 you are paying the same as an American.
But think with me: Let's suppose you are american and makes US$ 1500 monthly. Is it too much? I don't think so. Anyways, now, let's suppose I am brazilian and make R$ 1500 (brazilian currency) monthly. Now, that is already twice what most of people here make monthly.

Alright. Now you want to purchase a em$ 1000 item. It costs something like US$19. You have left US$ 1481. Now, the same example for me, and i will have left R$ 1430. But you do not buy only one 1000 em$ item.

Difference is: if you are american or from somewhere with a powerful currency, the game is relatively cheap, because of your economy. If you are from other countries the game becomes expensive and you get bored of having the same old stuff and beeing unable to buy the new items.

Problem is: we make money in REAIS (brazilian currency) and spend it in US$ which is over three and half times our money. Americans make money in US$ and spend it in US$. So there is no loss.

Get it?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Even in Sweden, where the game studio is based, the prices of items are in US dollars. I suspect it's because Paymentwall is an American company and they handle all transactions. So you're not alone. Anyone living in a country where the currency is weak against the US dollar, faces the same dilemma. The only way around that would be for Expansive Worlds to enter into agreements with payment vendors around the world, which would be a management headache.
Ash1302
Scout

Post by Ash1302 »

I live in a country where the US Dollar has 36 times more value, it does not keep me from buying the items I really want or need.

I agree it might be expensive for some but EW has to keep earning as well and I do not think lowering prices for some to suit everyone would suit them.

The current system makes you pay what you can, aside the membership, which is currently really nothing per year if you truly love the game.

As for the earn em$, sadly for me it does not work here and I gave up long ago but all these issues would not make me stop playing this wonderful game as it is; it is still accessible to everyone I think.
TupaJF

Post by TupaJF »

I live in a country where the US Dollar has 36 times more value, it does not keep me from buying the items I really want or need.

I agree it might be expensive for some but EW has to keep earning as well and I do not think lowering prices for some to suit everyone would suit them.

The current system makes you pay what you can, aside the membership, which is currently really nothing per year if you truly love the game.

As for the earn em$, sadly for me it does not work here and I gave up long ago but all these issues would not make me stop playing this wonderful game as it is; it is still accessible to everyone I think.
Well, it does not keep me from playing it either. I enjoy the game. The thing is I think very many players not based in the US could have a lot more from the game than what they actually can. I cannot answer for your income, but for mine, giving up something like 20 dollars monthly is not possible. Maybe if I could pay it in my currency it would.

I saw someone referring to the Japanese currency, which 1 yen is less than 1 penny. Alright, but the system is different: in the US you may get a can of soda for what? 2 bucks? In brazil, for 2 brazilian bucks. But I bet you dont buy a can of coke in Japan with 2 yens. Different systems, just need to do the proper adjustment.

Sorry for my broken english.
saldas1983
Hunter

Post by saldas1983 »

But thats how the life is too. Some poeple can afford new cars, big houses and expensive holidays. Other poeple drive old cars, living in rented flats and going on the holidays at local beach.
RedDog2

Post by RedDog2 »

killertut wrote:what is severely lacking is the support of the companies that offer the em$.
I agree on that point I gave up using them because I wasn't getting the ems.
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Post by Cartoon Head »

Used the William Hill (probably the most reputable betting company in the UK for those that don't know) one last night, deposit £10 in a new William hill account, they will match your bet and instantly give you 6,500em$.

Worked instantly as advertised, now if The Rhinos can win the challenge cup I will be in profit!!!

Would recommend if you don't mind a little gamble now and again
SPorter

Post by SPorter »

Hi everyone,

just wondering if others have issues with trialpay or not?
Every ad i try to connect to there brings me to a page that says "This page's URL is invalid "
Ive tried using different browsers but always the same message no matter the ad i click.
I tried to contact them but they offer no way to do so.
so i did a search about it and found this and others similar
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-tech ... free-kreds
i mention this one mainly because it gives you an email to try to contact them. ive heard nothing so far though.

I have also had issues with sponsorpay aka fyber.com arguing with me the last 16 days now about whether i completed an offer or not. the offer is for videostripe service trial. so far emails 11-12 times back and forth asking me to send screens over and over and over, which i have each time, and just delaying with excuses after waiting 2 weeks of this the last email ask me now to wait another 2-3 weeks as thats how long it takes to ask the company for them a simple "yes i did" or "no i didnt" question for which i received an answer from them in a day, although the offer says pays in 1 minute. like mentioned, i have contacted the company for which i completed said deal who of course says i have done so but refuses to send them a message to confirm it. so i'd be hesitant when completing deals for them.

I have never had any issues with "super rewards" deals. most of the time they pay pretty quick like the ads state, but sometimes they do ask for proof but after providing it, they have always paid up. sometimes it takes a few days but you only need to send the proof once usually.

I have also never had issues with token ads, who sometimes ask the same thing as super rewards but usually once provided have always paid.

supersonic ads i have some pay and some not. most of the surveys i have done there have paid and the war thunder one.

I have not done any for matomy so cannot say.
iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

I earn between 10 and 50em$ per day with watching videos. Supersonic Ads, Token Ads and Super Rewards tend to work best, whilst Matomy only has one or two offers per month. SponsorPay and TrialPay have never worked for me! But there used to be way more offers two years ago than there are today.

Since I've been doing this for the past few years I can honestly say that patience pays off. I have bought a lot of equipment, clothing, feeders and cheaper weapons with that money!

HOWEVER... as soon as my wallet reaches the 400em$ (all earned) mark, earning more becomes increasingly difficult and painfully slow.
Having a few thousand em$ in the wallet (bought) appears to be beneficial though. I have recently purchased 7000em$, but only spent 2k of that. With around 5000em$ still in my wallet, the sponsors appear to be giving me more offers than usual.

If you want to earn money like this, make sure that you wait exactly 24 hours (no joke!) before trying again.
I also take a 1 day break every two weeks. That often gives you a "boost" - the sponsors seem to throw money out of their windows after a small break!
Spoiler:
syr2890
Tracker

Post by syr2890 »

Supersonic adds is fine for me. matomy fewtimes i get the em$,but mostly not. the others never work for me

Return to “General Chat”