”Earn em$” Offerwall – Your feedback

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
susan33967
Tracker

Re: ”Earn em$” Offerwall – Your feedback

Post by susan33967 »

Sponser Pay and a couple of others do not work for me.
Super Rewards had an offer to try out League of Angels, and guess what?

I did the offer and got hooked on the damn turn based game in May. It is a very addictive game.
I just got back to the Hunter a few days ago.
5 months wasted of my paid acct here.

Now I am back and scaling down useage of League of Angels.
Extort713
Tracker

Post by Extort713 »

Has anyone had the new offers from paymentwall payout yet?

I earned quite a lot from the Sponserpay/Supersonicads offerwalls, it's sad to see that they are gone, because this new offerwall from paymentwall that is up currently hasn't paid at all. Even after completing every single offer available... I even tried using my vpn to see if it was just my region's issue and it didn't work with Canada/UK/EU/RUS vpns. I even went as far as to research how these systems detect if you complete all the steps required and still there is nothing to show for it. I guess I'll end up caving in and just paying cash at some point, but it was just nice when sponserpay was around; you could easily earn a couple thousand em$, in an hour or less, maybe each month if you did everything that was up, then you'd have to wait awhile for new offers to appear. It was enough if you played the game for a few years you could easily acquire quite a lot of gear. There isn't even any videos to watch which is what I would do in the background to pay for consumables. :(
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Extort713 wrote:Has anyone had the new offers from paymentwall payout yet?

I earned quite a lot from the Sponserpay/Supersonicads offerwalls, it's sad to see that they are gone, because this new offerwall from paymentwall that is up currently hasn't paid at all. Even after completing every single offer available... I even tried using my vpn to see if it was just my region's issue and it didn't work with Canada/UK/EU/RUS vpns. I even went as far as to research how these systems detect if you complete all the steps required and still there is nothing to show for it. I guess I'll end up caving in and just paying cash at some point, but it was just nice when sponserpay was around; you could easily earn a couple thousand em$, in an hour or less, maybe each month if you did everything that was up, then you'd have to wait awhile for new offers to appear. It was enough if you played the game for a few years you could easily acquire quite a lot of gear. There isn't even any videos to watch which is what I would do in the background to pay for consumables. :(
I was about to ask the same thing. Ever since the payment wall thing changed, and lets be clear, I am playing since Dec 17 and not used to any of these mechanics, but I have had no payouts what so ever and I had numerous. I just thought this whole thing was part of EW/thehunter and at first I was really against it for it strikes me as a real grey area in regards to privacy/data collection, because nothing is free

Anyhoo, I gave up on it as my inbox is literally screwed now for no em$ at all. I rather see EW offering the services themselves and keep it to just buying the em$.

Return to “General Chat”