Tip of the week [NOMINATE]

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
sircaptgordo
Tracker

Re: Tip of the week [NOMINATE]

Post by sircaptgordo »

VonStratos wrote:Euro Rabbits dead inside burrow

I don't know if has been posted here, but sometimes when you shoot to an Euro rabbit it will run an die inside the burrow making impossible to collect from outside(retrievers can i think) but the trick is: go to the burrow where the rabbit is dead and go prone, due a graphical glitch yo can "see" inside the burrow and collect the dead rabbit.
Also If you wait a few minutes, the dead rabbit will pop-up out of the hole to collect. I'll try your method also next time.

g
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Hunting bobcats at towers and location of E-caller .
Needing Bobcats this week , i came upon a cool situation , about where to put the E-caller ( radio ) to attract the Bobcats .
If you want to hunt them from a tower , simply put the E-caller under it ! It is possible to put the E-caller under the tower , between its four legs .
This way,you or a guest,will easily put it ''on'' ,because as you approach the ladder and even a bit before that ,the sign will appear and the bobcats will come from all over to the tower .
No chance of them,getting spooked if they manage to get too close to the caller ,because you'll have plenty of time to have a shot at them and from pretty close range .
This tip is working only for permanent , already in game towers , not our constructible ones .
:)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

The New Targets Location:
Place 2 or more Mats as close as you can into a waterfowl blind(s), then set up the Targets at the opposite side of your waterfowl decoys. So between the waves of birds, shot on the Targets. Target rules are up to you. When you hear birds, just jump into the waterfowl blind and start calling. :D

captinbill

Easy pointer xp

Post by captinbill »

Set up on a rabbit burrow bunny comes out track with pointer bunny goes back in treat for dog rinse and repeat dog stays refreshed easy xp
Good luck
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

kevinbento wrote:Tip [for Brazilians]: The EM$ price in Steam is almost 50% cheaper than in "standalone" client.
[Portuguese]: Os EM$ na Steam são quase 50% mais baratos que no client não steam.
This tip works until now, july, 2018? Because i can't realize where, in Steam's Store, there is an option to buy em$ directly there without having to initiate the buying process in the page of the game itself.

Since past june this year, when i started to play this game i have to put money in the Steam Wallet and after that goes to the game's page (where is the launcher), click in "Buy em$" e i'm redirect again to the Steam's page, where i use the Steam Wallet to buy the em$.
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

Threwlys wrote: Since past june this year, when i started to play this game i have to put money in the Steam Wallet and after that goes to the game's page (where is the launcher), click in "Buy em$" e i'm redirect again to the Steam's page, where i use the Steam Wallet to buy the em$.
You can't buy em$ directly from Steam store.
As you said, you have to put money on your Steam wallet and buy em$ from the launcher.

And this is not 100% true that your purchase from Steam is cheaper than the website.
It depends on where you live and your currency.
For example, my friend in Canada buys em$ from the website cheaper than Steam.
But I from Iran, buy em$ from Steam so much cheaper than the website.

So, you have to check it yourself and see which one is better for you...
Season Stats
Spoiler:
VRMuzZ
Tracker

Post by VRMuzZ »

Here's a tip for all you new guys on how to level up your dog (pointer) real quick..

Go to the Australian map and get your dog to search for rabbit until you find a burrow.. then just sit there and spam the fetch a rabbit command over and over again.
You will have a cool down but it does go quickly.

Level 0-22 in no time at all.
308robrat

Post by 308robrat »

HooCairs wrote:CHOSEN AS THE TIP OF THE WEEK

If you receive a call, ID it and check where the circles are on the Huntermate map. Then immediately put the Huntermate away or replace it by another item. You can now walk towards the calling location or call and wait. The next time you take out the Huntermate, even if 5 minutes later, the circles will still be there. The circles use up "screen time". Their timer only runs down when ever the Huntermate is equipped. You can repeat this four, fives times before the circles finally die off. Every time check the Huntermate quickly and remove it again.

This method saves you from having to create red dots on the map. Once you get used to doing this, you will do it all the time. ;)
nice tip,,thank you
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

when i hear a call, i check the huntersmate. see the location of the circle, make a quick return call then switch to the big map and place a red dot at the location on the map. i start creeping to that location, stopping from time to time and glassing the area with the bino's. if they call again, i move the red dot to the new location on the big map... :D
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

atc86
Tracker

Post by atc86 »

outrider wrote:when i hear a call, i check the huntersmate. see the location of the circle, make a quick return call then switch to the big map and place a red dot at the location on the map. i start creeping to that location, stopping from time to time and glassing the area with the bino's. if they call again, i move the red dot to the new location on the big map... :D

Also if you place your cursor over the red dot when you place it, it will give you the distance to your dot so you know how far away the animal is.

I find this helpful in cases where the terrain blocks my view, if I know the distance I know when I need to start to crouch.

Return to “General Chat”