Why are my Muley Buck Scores dropping????

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Buc Cyberslayer

Why are my Muley Buck Scores dropping????

Post by Buc Cyberslayer »

Hello All,

I've been able to pattern my scoring a bit and in particular I've noticed that the my Muley Buck scores are droping the highest scores that I have been getting lately have been in the 220 range consistantly. In the past it was fairly common to bag Muley Bucks in the 230 range.

Has anybody else shared the same experiance? If you have what do you think is the reason for it. If the theHunter has been programed to make it harder to bag the higher scoring game as your skills increase, I don't think that depicts real life hunting, and should be corrected. If infact that is the reason for my lower scoring Bucks, or is it simply a coincedence? Whats your take on the subject? :)
Eggenberg
Trophy Hunter

Re: Why are my Muley Buck Scores dropping????

Post by Eggenberg »

I think the general tweaking of the spook factor is the reason mate; however, there's still a good number of 230+ bucks being dragged in so maybe you're just on a bit of a bad streak - and you know what they're like.... but you also know the feeling you get when the bad streak ends :D
bucknasty
Chat Logger

Post by bucknasty »

me and the guys have been chattin about that while playin man..your not alone since LP release the highest were seeing are 220s..i have to say it seems most the deer in game now seem to have gimp antlers but like egg said maybe the new ai settings..though i never saw it posted they messed with the elk bulls or Mule bucks ai.
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Mates, just look to the leaderbord after the wipe. It is already full again of 239+ bucks - so they are there - you just must find them.... ;)
bucknasty
Chat Logger

Post by bucknasty »

just cuz somethings there dont mean they have the same random chance of points were not even talkin about 240s..but were just all assuming from our past experience and collective observations...who knows why most the bucks and bulls we find have gimp racks.
leo1954au
Master Competitor

Post by leo1954au »

When I first started playing the 230+ bucks were common but now I'm finding them hard to find and most of mine are in the mid to high 220's
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

leo1954au wrote:When I first started playing the 230+ bucks were common but now I'm finding them hard to find and most of mine are in the mid to high 220's
Then you have been lucky at the beginning.... ;) At least! Still better than me: I was never really lucky with a scoring monster... :lol:
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

And me when I first start playing I never has a +236 buck but now I win comp with 240+....and not very harder than before! :D
FleshNBlood
Scout

Post by FleshNBlood »

I just had a look at my MDB stats. Out of 303 bucks, only 19 are 230+, and my highest is only 238 5/8 :(
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

prolly more to do with less playing on whiteheart at moment and the spawn changes and scenary changes .

Return to “General Chat”