Future Landscape

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
REZ325
Hunter
Location: Hanging out the paratroop door of the Mighty C-130 Hercules

Re: Future Landscape

Post by REZ325 »

PM the mod's and ask first :)
Eggenberg
Trophy Hunter

Post by Eggenberg »

sjc628 wrote:In other words we are not allowed to ask questions to the development team or is it that we aren't allowed to ask a question to a certain individual of the development team? General questions only to the general team or what?
If a post is placed on the forums that specifically calls attention to a Dev, it will be removed from the general forums. At that point, it may or may not be responded to.
Seems clear enough to me.
sjc628
Outfitter

Post by sjc628 »

Eggenberg wrote:
sjc628 wrote:In other words we are not allowed to ask questions to the development team or is it that we aren't allowed to ask a question to a certain individual of the development team? General questions only to the general team or what?
If a post is placed on the forums that specifically calls attention to a Dev, it will be removed from the general forums. At that point, it may or may not be responded to.
Seems clear enough to me.
It doesn't to me. Does it mean we can bring up any comments or questions within reason as long as we don't ask them of the developer? I am not trying to cause trouble, but I just don't really understand exactly what it is we aren't allowed to do. :?: Is it that some of us are being a bit to demanding is all. :?:
Saliddry

Post by Saliddry »

hmm for my understanding its not allowed to post a topic that names the devs

or forces ans answer like "i want an answer now"

or "hey eggenberg need help here"

why should asking what it possible or what is planned be forbidden?

but who am i ...

but i agree the big iland with some nice animals caribu and so on

i dont realy need safarie with elephants and so on
Eggenberg
Trophy Hunter

Post by Eggenberg »

to reiterate, if you place a post with a "HEY, DEV.. OVER HERE!" type post, don't be surpised if it disappears.
The rule's been introduced to stop posts calling for the undivided attention of a named Dev - so "Hey, Stefan/Linus/Viktor/Whoever - Answer this question!" posts are the type that are being alluded to.

Shout for me and I'll either answer or ignore at my whim ;)

Now, if anyone wants to continue the discussion re this rule then feel free to carry it on in a separate thread from this one: the OP's general question was about future landscapes, not forum policies.
Zipcord

Post by Zipcord »

My first post was clean, thoughtful, well written and had lots of points, but I did title it as @ Stefan, impolite in some cases but I felt this was an open forum with open minds who understood I meant no disrespect. I appologize for not reading the rules first. But to be honest when I can back on and noticed it not there at all, and no email saying I broke some rule I was dumbfounded. I thought I forgot to press submit and having forgot nearly everything I wrote I just simplified it the second time around.

But basically there are 10 of us who play and talk about it and questions come up so I thought I'd post them. Basically we are picturing Yellowstone in TheHunter and how amazing would that be? Hunt some wolfs(probly not because they're endangered and pita would have a fit) or maybe start the day off at the lodge and BOOM, a geiser goes off and there some half melted snow around. Animals are waking up to spring, mountain lions are on the prowl and look Bear tracks. Maybe a moose or two, I mean the list goes on and on from having Tree stands to there being Game Trails that get used and when you use the huntermate it tells you this is an active trail within the past 20 mins etc.

Anyways the reason I posted here was because if the question is answered then that is GREAT NEWS and what better place to see this then Latest News right? And I felt if it can be answered everyone would love to know.

But yeah about there being a safari, thats not my intention, I realize taking down a rhino with a bow is rediculous, but still I wouldn't mind hunting "some huntable" animals there with my .300

Anyways thanks for the news thus far Stefan with the new animals and pictures. I will be continuing my support with Memberships.

Return to “General Chat”