New Animal!!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: New Animal!!

Post by Fletchette »

Lynx????

Personal Bests...
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

My lord, that automobile epitomizes the true essence of the majestic lynx. If there were ever a vehicle created by the gods themselves to capture the awe-inspiring stealth and speed of the lynx, that would be it. Breathtaking.

I hope the new animal is a lynx. If it were to be the wolverine, my desire to play and frolic and hunt with them would just be too great.

Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Fletchette wrote:Lynx???
I have a feeling that car has a Fletchette number plate ;)
J_Birdman wrote:My lord, that automobile epitomizes the true essence of the majestic lynx.
Yes agree, when that car first came out, I bet it was one of the most lynxury cars you could get, very majestic :D

Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Think I cracked TK's last hint - seems we are indeed getting Lynx in Hemmeldal!

"The name "lynx" originated in Middle English via Latin from the Greek word λύγξ,[2] derived from the Indo-European root leuk- ("light, brightness")[4] in reference to the luminescence of its reflective eyes.[4]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynx

"Plutarch saying; "the lynx, who can penetrate through trees and rocks with its sharp sight." http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Co ... s/Lynx.htm

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

Eurasian lynx is a probable contender.the thing is they come out early morning and at night ! sleep all day. which if staying true would make this a oddity.they do feed on roe deer and such.they also look like a bigger bobcat.so shouldnt be hard to adapt .

one thing that is interesting is they are often climbing trees.this would be a great feature if it could be added.often solitary animals unless breading season.i have seen numerous lynx in real life as near me used to be one of the best places of lynx in the world.activists even realeased the lynx there into the wild.
Lynx
Spotter

Post by Lynx »

I guess its time to steal Docs clothes again and tie him to a post in the middle of Hemmeldal
*runs to pyccabeen bay beach*
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

ronMctube wrote:i think its one of these cute fellows :D

Great! I love this!

Return to “General Chat”