New Game play Enhancement

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Re: New Game play Enhancement

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

this is the second spotting scope we get the 30*65mm spotting scope should bee with rangefinder , does it came with range finder or ? , please add,before the release it is a must to see how far the animals are,

bomb the forum guys, please help , they should added that in the same scope.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Best0hunter wrote:this is the second spotting scope we get the 30*65mm spotting scope should bee with rangefinder , does it came with range finder or ? , please add,before the release it is a must to see how far the animals are,

No its a terrible idea to add a rangefinder to the spotting scope. They dont exist in real life & your present rangefinder be it the handheld or the bino will still tell you the range to the animal. The only variable will be your ability to hold it on the animal for an accurate reading. Thats the way it is in real life & that IMO is how it should be in this game. The only perk to putting a rangefinder in the spotting scope is for people looking for an edge in long range comps. We dont need that at all. This is a game that is supposed to challenging. Please stop looking for unrealistic ways to make it easier.

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

SoftShoe wrote:
Best0hunter wrote:this is the second spotting scope we get the 30*65mm spotting scope should bee with rangefinder , does it came with range finder or ? , please add,before the release it is a must to see how far the animals are,

No its a terrible idea to add a rangefinder to the spotting scope. They dont exist in real life & your present rangefinder be it the handheld or the bino will still tell you the range to the animal. The only variable will be your ability to hold it on the animal for an accurate reading. Thats the way it is in real life & that IMO is how it should be in this game. The only perk to putting a rangefinder in the spotting scope is for people looking for an edge in long range comps. We dont need that at all. This is a game that is supposed to challenging. Please stop looking for unrealistic ways to make it easier.
Yes they do exist IRL
https://www.amazon.com/ATN-X-Spotter-Ge ... nge+finder
Spoiler:
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

RidgeBack69 wrote: Yes they do exist IRL
https://www.amazon.com/ATN-X-Spotter-Ge ... nge+finder
I stand corrected
w/1080p Video, Geotagging Rangefinder, WiFi, E-Compass, E-Zoom, 3D Gyroscope, IOS & Android Apps
I bet next years model will have a TV remote & personal massage built in.

RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
Rick, you might want to read today's (Monday) status update. ;)

Well, I'm asleep at the wheel as usual. Doh!
ahmedinovich

Post by ahmedinovich »

Teleferique Trensport or Zipline or Car 4x4 or see All animals no limited distance i Think looooooooool or Megalol :)
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

ahmedinovich wrote:Teleferique Trensport or Zipline or Car 4x4 or see All animals no limited distance i Think looooooooool or Megalol :)
Could you please repeat your post with other words? I have only understood the half, the other half was mindless for me.. :)
Now offline. Forever.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

\m/ wrote:
ahmedinovich wrote:Teleferique Trensport or Zipline or Car 4x4 or see All animals no limited distance i Think looooooooool or Megalol :)
Could you please repeat your post with other words? I have only understood the half, the other half was mindless for me.. :)
Some punctuation would be nice too.

I think Teleferique Trensport is a cable-car / gondola / ski-lift kind of thingy.

Megalol is a new medicine to treat hysteria. ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

SoftShoe wrote:

bla bla bla , they do exit , and u dont need to buy it , and yes i am one of the players that play for long range comp , knowing the range of ur target does t mean it is unrealistic , but off corse every forum have some players . who like to destroy every idea .
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Best0hunter wrote: but off corse every forum have some players . who like to destroy every idea .
And where else has SoftShoe "Destroyed" your ideas? :lol:

He just posted his opinion on why he thought it was a terrible idea. He also stood corrected when he said they don't exist, which turned our to be wrong. Can i please ask you to explain how he is one of the types that like to "Destroy every idea"?

Return to “General Chat”