Grizzly Attack

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Re: Grizzly Attack

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Sunday July 24 I posted a video on the forum titled grizzly attack. Pretty much the same thing. I believe it was while you were locked out of the forum but you should be able to find it. I have known that rocks are a safe haven for way back when black bears first made their debut. As long as it is high enough and you can get there before the bear catches up with. you. works for moose and pigs as well. You just have to be near a big rock and be quick. Didn't wok so well in COTW because the animals don't have to be as close as they need to in classic. There they can kill you from a greater distance away.

PS. heres the link.
https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=94844
couldnt post it last night as I only had my tablet and dont know how to work it.
Last edited by DanthemanBoone on October 4th, 2022, 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: Grizzly Attack

Post by OldMtnMan »

Plus, in this situation I was sneaking in on an elk. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered with the boulder and shot the bear.

Nothing I like better than to stop a charging bear in it's tracks.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.

Return to “General Chat”