Summer Fiesta 2022 Missions

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
brekil

Re: Summer Fiesta 2022 Missions

Post by brekil »

thanks for the picture but then I am unlucky because I have already killed 4 like that but it doesn't let me finish the mission
brekil

Post by brekil »

brekil wrote:thanks for the picture but then I am unlucky because I have already killed 4 like that but it doesn't let me finish the mission
maybe I understood I so far killed females of that color not males maybe that's the difference
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

calamar2000 wrote:
brekil wrote:last hurdle to overcome the red black spotted pig does anyone have a picture of the animal I can't find it and by now I think I have killed everything that looked red and black to me
hi : https://photo.thehunter.com/f1/b4/f1b46 ... 727dd2.jpg
You are showing a red-blonde here. The red-black looks like this:

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
brekil

Post by brekil »

Thanks Hoo then it's not about the sex it's just the animal I haven't found yet...let's continue the search
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

BCKidd wrote:
Thanks. Yeah, that orange Axis I thought would be easy enough too- but it wasn't. I shot a a bunch of them before I found it. There is still a lot of time left- you'll get 'er done! ;)
BCKidd.
I had been looking for the orange Axis for 4-5 days to finish that mission pack when I decided to check the location where you got yours. So I went there with a tripod that I set up nearby and called. 4 axis does came in, I managed to kill 3 with the bow and I was surprised that 2 of the 3 were orange. So thanks to you I managed to finish that mission pack. :D :D
I have completed the first 2 mission packs and I think it will be all for me. The rest seems too stressful for my MS. Have fun,

Clem

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

ClemD wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
Thanks. Yeah, that orange Axis I thought would be easy enough too- but it wasn't. I shot a a bunch of them before I found it. There is still a lot of time left- you'll get 'er done! ;)
BCKidd.
I had been looking for the orange Axis for 4-5 days to finish that mission pack when I decided to check the location where you got yours. So I went there with a tripod that I set up nearby and called. 4 axis does came in, I managed to kill 3 with the bow and I was surprised that 2 of the 3 were orange. So thanks to you I managed to finish that mission pack. :D :D
I have completed the first 2 mission packs and I think it will be all for me. The rest seems too stressful for my MS. Have fun,

Clem
Awesome! Yeah, I'm pretty sure I won't get into the "Spicy" Mission. I'm still hopeful that I'll get a "Hard Nut to Crack" done, and that'll be where I end it too. Nice to see you Clem. Good huntin' to ya. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Kalti

Post by Kalti »

I am getting 'er done :mrgreen:

Only the 160+ Blacktail remaining.
Spoiler:
elberto

Post by elberto »

Hi, what's thes best tactic for Ptarmigan with crossbow pistol airborn please?
Try by approch very close, aim crossbow and continu foward but don't aim quickly to shoot the bird airborn.
I'm on Hemmeldel reserve.
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

I did it in VDB - there are no trees that force the Ptarmigans to circle.
I had one facing straight away, but this is, although beneficial, not essential.
Run towards them and keep running - most of them will fly off in your direction. They will be very good aligned with your direction and you only have to get the correct hight. I did it with the very first shot (of cause that was based on some luck!)
Spoiler:
elberto

Post by elberto »

Thx, 2 try and I had my airborn crossbow pistol ptarmigan.
Now, the water buffalo and lynx for this trophy.

Return to “General Chat”