Summer Fiesta 2022 Missions

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Kalti

Re: Summer Fiesta 2022 Missions

Post by Kalti »

BCKidd wrote:I have yet to see a White Black Spotted hog. Got the Grey Bobcat. It was the 1st one I spotted on Loggers Point. Chocolate Black Bear, Cin Black Bear, Dark Banteng and that spotted hog is all I need. Good job to the rest of you that have found all those "Smelly Colourful Candies". ;)

BCKidd.
Of all the White-Black Spotted Feral Hogs I thought would be the one I needed, this one is what did it for me: https://i.imgur.com/F1ZAa6a.jpg :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

_Cross wrote:Am I the only one who was too angry to kill the 3 coites?
The worst part was when 2 fell 100% and the other didn't die after being hit by a lung and other times by intestine...
Nope!

https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... 8&start=70
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Kalti wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I have yet to see a White Black Spotted hog. Got the Grey Bobcat. It was the 1st one I spotted on Loggers Point. Chocolate Black Bear, Cin Black Bear, Dark Banteng and that spotted hog is all I need. Good job to the rest of you that have found all those "Smelly Colourful Candies". ;)

BCKidd.
Of all the White-Black Spotted Feral Hogs I thought would be the one I needed, this one is what did it for me: https://i.imgur.com/F1ZAa6a.jpg :mrgreen:
I finally found that lil' polka-dotted pig. Three left on my list now. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Kalti

Post by Kalti »

BCKidd wrote:I finally found that lil' polka-dotted pig. Three left on my list now. ;)

BCKidd.
Nice going! The orange Axis has got me stumped :mrgreen: Not the animal I believed was going to give me trouble :roll:
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Kalti wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I finally found that lil' polka-dotted pig. Three left on my list now. ;)

BCKidd.
Nice going! The orange Axis has got me stumped :mrgreen: Not the animal I believed was going to give me trouble :roll:
Thanks. Yeah, that orange Axis I thought would be easy enough too- but it wasn't. I shot a a bunch of them before I found it. There is still a lot of time left- you'll get 'er done! ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Kalti

Post by Kalti »

BCKidd wrote:Thanks. Yeah, that orange Axis I thought would be easy enough too- but it wasn't. I shot a a bunch of them before I found it. There is still a lot of time left- you'll get 'er done! ;)

BCKidd.
I got 'er done. And got me the 170+ Axis buck for the 'Hard Nut to Crack' mission too :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Kalti wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Thanks. Yeah, that orange Axis I thought would be easy enough too- but it wasn't. I shot a a bunch of them before I found it. There is still a lot of time left- you'll get 'er done! ;)

BCKidd.
I got 'er done. And got me the 170+ Axis buck for the 'Hard Nut to Crack' mission too :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: Awesome. I managed the 160+ Blacktail, and the 170+ Axis in the "Hard nut to Crack", plus got the Cin Bear for "Smelly Colorful Candies"- only need the Chocolate Black Bear and the dark Banteng for that mission. Still need the 170 WT, 200 MD and 240 RD. I'll get 'er done tho' too. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

WooHoo! Tier one done- now to find a 240 Red Deer, Muley and Whitetail. :lol:

BCkidd.

Keep it real!
brekil

Post by brekil »

last hurdle to overcome the red black spotted pig does anyone have a picture of the animal I can't find it and by now I think I have killed everything that looked red and black to me
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

brekil wrote:last hurdle to overcome the red black spotted pig does anyone have a picture of the animal I can't find it and by now I think I have killed everything that looked red and black to me
hi : https://photo.thehunter.com/f1/b4/f1b46 ... 727dd2.jpg
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)

Return to “General Chat”