Goat feeders don't work do they?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Re: Goat feeders don't work do they?

Postby DanthemanBoone » January 14th, 2022, 5:46 am

Goat feeders are a bloody waste of time. I only ever bought one, thank goodness, moved it around all the areas I saw consistent goat numbers and sat and watched them ignore the feeders entirely. Initially it worked ok but after the "upgrade" they became useless.
You will harvest a lot more goats by following a herd and popping off a couple each time they stop fleeing.
Even the goat A.I. is all wrong anyway. I hunted them from the time I was 12 years old. Chased them on foot and caught them by hand. Spent a very lucrative season culling them for the New Zealand forest service. Feral Goats are stupid animals and the easiest animal you will ever hunt.. The goats in this game are like they have 160 plus IQs Compared to real feral goats that would struggle to exceed 30..
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Goat feeders don't work do they?

Postby HooCairs » January 14th, 2022, 8:25 am

I just shot goats at two different feeders. No penalty was inflicted on any of them.

:arrow: If the goats were attracted to the feeders, shooting them should cause a penalty :arrow: bug

:arrow: If the goats were not attracted to the feeders :arrow: bug

Return to “General Chat”