Rain

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
pokie206
Hunter

Rain

Post by pokie206 »

Why is it raining in 9 out of 10 hunts I load no matter what reserve i hunt in? Has something changed recently? :roll:
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Re: Rain

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Somebody is always complaining about the rain. Possibly more threads about excessive rain than any other subject.
Me, it never bothers me at all, after hunting in the rain and having to carry out deer in the rain in real life, the rain in game is a total non event.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

Just restart until the weather suits. It works. Spawn mash the skies
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DanthemanBoone wrote:Somebody is always complaining about the rain. Possibly more threads about excessive rain than any other subject.
Me, it never bothers me at all, after hunting in the rain and having to carry out deer in the rain in real life, the rain in game is a total non event.
I agree. There are folks tho' that do exactly what Brutus says- "Rain Mash"... or that is their excuse to "Spawn Mash". :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKIdd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

where are the real hunters! ??? to play seriously or to make the kids! my choice is made. pity for the pseudos hunters ... the subject is closed.
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
pokie206
Hunter

Post by pokie206 »

DanthemanBoone wrote:Somebody is always complaining about the rain. Possibly more threads about excessive rain than any other subject.
It was just a couriousity question . I do not really care about your real life adventures.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

As you probably Guessed, Im not that interested in people who howley bag about artificial weather .... in a Game.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Rain makes for better cover when stalking animals. You can't hear them but guess what, they can't hear you either. Spot and stalk in the rain is a great thrill, give it a try. It's very rewarding, I assure you.

As for raining 9 out of 10 hunts, I'm a little skeptical, but try Bushrangers Run, or Hemmeldal, or even Whiterime Ridge for a change. Some maps are worse than others, by design.
Spoiler:

Say what you mean, mean what you say; decide upon it, do it, defend it. Keep an open mind, admit when you're wrong, forgive and forget.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Good morning ! I agree with you but not for "valley of the woods" imagine snow in tropical regions? and for those who do not understand travel a little! :lol: :lol:
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)

Return to “General Chat”