Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
MaxVe
Scout

Re: Cheaters Beware

Post by MaxVe »

I obviously agree but despite the reports of these fools they still run and still score points, some have refined the technique of using cheats and therefore they are less evident and try to hide however i still have a couple to report and tomorrow morning i will do it with pleasure at the same time i wonder what problems these poor people must have ...
Cutch
Master Competitor

Post by Cutch »

Thank you for posting this, :!:
A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's:
She changes it more often.
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Great post Avery and great work on getting rid of cheaters!
Hornet_17
Spotter

Post by Hornet_17 »

Thanks Avery, it's a good thing to know that you're really concern by this problem.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

That's great news that you take care of these bandits. I really hate them. I hope you will eradicate once and for all this plague that really bothers me (and it bothered me in the past too)
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

For the past several months I've been chasing a player (on Hunter's Score) who keeps me going in the grind. I remember him from many years ago and in the past few months he has pulled ahead by maybe 700 points. So I continue to chip away, max-ing out my weapons and animals categories as I go along and this player's lead has recently started to diminish and I checked today and he's GONE. My position in the list has decreased by one and now I don't have any players that are JUST ahead of me for me to "chase" anymore. I'm wondering if he got caught cheating or something. He's no where to be found. Did he get a decent burial? Anyway I can confirm that this guy was cheating?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

That likely won't be answered on the Community Forum. If he's gone you can assume he had a decent burial. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

BCKidd wrote:That likely won't be answered on the Community Forum. If he's gone you can assume he had a decent burial. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
But there's no other way a player's name can be removed from the list, correct? I mean even if he quits the game and requests to have his player name removed, it won't be as long as he's not cheating. Is that your take?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Well, I honestly don't know. A player could quit the game completely and request his info to be erased, we've seen forum members change their theHunter name on more than one occasion, and some do that over and over again. But, my take is that he has been removed for a particular reason- maybe I am wrong. One thing for sure, is we can all rest better if the reason for his demise is as you suspect. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”