EW Survey

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
1Al
Hunter

Re: EW Survey

Post by 1Al »

BCKidd wrote:
Tod1d wrote:I went back and did it again, selecting more options at the beginning, and saw many more actual game related questions.
My hope for 2022- is a Kayak for WRR. Yes, when you go through it there are theHunter Classic related things, that we have all talked about throughout the forum over the years, IMO. Somethings though ofc I haven't made the connection to either game CoTW or tHc. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
I've been waiting years to get a boat/kayak for THC, instead they did jeep that aren't of any use.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

1Al wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
Tod1d wrote:I went back and did it again, selecting more options at the beginning, and saw many more actual game related questions.
My hope for 2022- is a Kayak for WRR. Yes, when you go through it there are theHunter Classic related things, that we have all talked about throughout the forum over the years, IMO. Somethings though ofc I haven't made the connection to either game CoTW or tHc. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
I've been waiting years to get a boat/kayak for THC, instead they did jeep that aren't of any use.
a better idea than the jeep! ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Well, the jeep kinda floats, sometimes....don't ask me how I know that, heh!
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

Brutus969 wrote:
Tod1d wrote:Not a single question about this game or where the development should go? What the heck was that?
Yep that was what I thought. I expected it to be about the next feature that should be made in classic.

But they're just looking for ideas for new games.
Well, some sandbox(which I consider Classic) games/sims are bigger than others. The really big games are still not currently using DX 11. EW should be expanding what I consider to be one of the top three realism games. There are a bunch of factors needing cleaning to make the Classic even more comprehensive in realism. Where is Classic with regard to VR? They should be at the forefront. Check out Eagle Dynamics.
chris22lr

Post by chris22lr »

Took the survey. It indeed starts basic and odd, but it then gets much more on topic. I'm shooting blind here, but it seems that the trio of Avalanche/EW/Ringtail producers and developers have understood that Hunter Classic and COTW have two rather different player-bases. What does it mean for these games, I dunno, but that's the feeling I have after completing the survey.
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

Alphamale1956 wrote:EW should be expanding what I consider to be one of the top three realism games. There are a bunch of factors needing cleaning to make the Classic even more comprehensive in realism. Where is Classic with regard to VR? They should be at the forefront. Check out Eagle Dynamics.
Totally agree. EW should play the long game - those COTW players will come to classic eventually, especially when they grow up :D

Classic VR would be a dream.
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”