EW Survey

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BaiPe6o
Scout

Re: EW Survey

Post by BaiPe6o »

I did it too. A lot of questions about classic and COTW so it's all good. Spending half an hour answering some questions about my favorite game and some more was not a big deal.
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Maybe there were different versions.?? I didn't see any questions about the game, other than word associations to "Classic" & "Call of the Wild"
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

Tod1d wrote:Maybe there were different versions.?? I didn't see any questions about the game, other than word associations to "Classic" & "Call of the Wild"
there were a couple of questions about what you liked or dis-liked about 'classic' and 'COTW"..... :roll:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

And what would you like to see as new content. Like hiking, horse riding, fishing, kayaking and such things. What is important for you in a hunter game, what things you like and dislike in classic and cotw and such questions. Maybe yes, the questions depend on what answers you give in the beginning.
Spoiler:
deerman30
Tracker

Post by deerman30 »

Took the survey. It was just a general survey trying to get a view on theHunter player base.

I Love Big Racks
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

interesting survey. I enjoyed completing it.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

The most interesting questions in the survey for me, was a couple about to introduce new gameplay features, and vehicles, nothing sure, was something like "if this gameplay were to be introduced, in what game would fit better, Classic or Cotw, then you had a list with skying, trekking, photography, fishing, etc. then a similar question but with vehicles, bikes, horse, atv, etc.

I dont think that mean they will introduce any of the mentioned elements, but it would be nice, and at least they are aware many of us would like to see some of that things, specially new transport, like horse.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I went back and did it again, selecting more options at the beginning, and saw many more actual game related questions.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tod1d wrote:I went back and did it again, selecting more options at the beginning, and saw many more actual game related questions.
My hope for 2022- is a Kayak for WRR. Yes, when you go through it there are theHunter Classic related things, that we have all talked about throughout the forum over the years, IMO. Somethings though ofc I haven't made the connection to either game CoTW or tHc. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
FrozenHorse
Spotter

Post by FrozenHorse »

I have seen worse surveys, it was not that bad. I'm a software designer, so I understand why are they asking some particular questions. It was also interesting to think about "what if" they would add something into Classic. Give it a try, if you have some spare time - if they are able to better understand their player base, they would be better at creating games, that we like...
FrozenHorse stats:
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”