Release Notes - 1st December 2021 (Skulls)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Release Notes - 1st December 2021 (Skulls)

Post by ronMctube »

thanks for this update. looks cool. cheers. ;) 8-)
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

well, I didn't buy, from the store, any upgrade for a room for trophies yet, so ...for me , for the moment, is irrelevant, but as any upgrade for this game , is welcome I guess and I bet that owners of trophy rooms will appreciate it.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

I would have preferred to see the trophy rooms rearranged.
The trophy plates must be free and not tied to a specific animal.
I would like to mount all the various furs of black bears and goats in the same lodge, but it is not possible.
Personally, I find these skulls completely useless.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
HooCairs wrote:Interesting update. :)

Did we lose the option to do taxidermy from the hunt history now? Or will there will a second option added to get the skull mount?
Not sure what you mean. We used to have a button [Taxidermize] next to every animal in the hunt history for 24 hours. If we missed to tax in the game, we had 24 hours to tax that animal from the hunt history. Now I don't see these buttons anymore.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Schulz_932

Post by Schulz_932 »

I'm feeling let down by the Hunter Classic. I'm passionate and addicted to this hunting simulator but unfortunately for some time now I see that they are leaving the classic aside and are only looking at The Hunter call of the wild. In Classic they release skulls of ornament in call of the wild they release new weapons, new reserves, new animals and much more. I just wanted you to pay attention to our dear classic just like the call of the wild. Thanks !!! THBR.
Colin Walker
Scout
Location: ScouseLand, United Kingdom 53°28'58.9"N 2°52'51.4"W

Post by Colin Walker »

@ Schulz, we have not long ago got a new animal or maybe you forgot that.
Season 39

Range record- Season 23, Season 25, Season 37 Dall Sheep
PB range, Xbow 580.470, Bow 471.180, Rifle 609.050 , Pistol 274.90, No scope rifle 571.280

2016 Season 16
basicgamer84

Post by basicgamer84 »

I don' t like this update but thanks anyway for your efforts .
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Schulz_932 wrote:I'm feeling let down by the Hunter Classic. I'm passionate and addicted to this hunting simulator but unfortunately for some time now I see that they are leaving the classic aside and are only looking at The Hunter call of the wild. In Classic they release skulls of ornament in call of the wild they release new weapons, new reserves, new animals and much more. I just wanted you to pay attention to our dear classic just like the call of the wild. Thanks !!! THBR.
I think this is a totally useless update.
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

Yeah I think it's a pretty rubbish update too.

Give us customizable trophy lodges, where the species, position & orientation of mounts can be adjusted freely. Heck let us buy the mounts we want. Let us fill up any single lodge with only 1 species if we wanted to. None of this "you can only have x birds, y large game, z small deer, and only in certain locations" rubbish.
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

HooCairs wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
HooCairs wrote:Interesting update. :)

Did we lose the option to do taxidermy from the hunt history now? Or will there will a second option added to get the skull mount?
Not sure what you mean. We used to have a button [Taxidermize] next to every animal in the hunt history for 24 hours. If we missed to tax in the game, we had 24 hours to tax that animal from the hunt history. Now I don't see these buttons anymore.
I don't know how he did this as I haven't played it yet, but this is delayed taxidermy, after hunt. It even cost 12 em$ instead of 10 em$, so I think we still have the option.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”