Release Notes - 6th October - From the Community

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
B14U2NV
Tracker

Re: Release Notes - 6th October - From the Community

Post by B14U2NV »

Nice update, thanks EW. I don't need EM$ but I'll grab 5000 this weekend again! :P
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Deconstructed wrote:Very cool. Just to ensure the proper people are getting credited though. 2 bundles are showing as designed by me incorrectly.

This was submitted by EricGiftzahn

This was submitted by curlyCoyote

Thanks for the update. :D
Took me a few minutes to process that, I was looking at the store page trying to find Erics and my WRR loadout, and then I noticed the 223 marble and the doggo, so I immediately had that "Eureka" because I knew no one else would have bothered selling a .223 :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Anyways, thank you for this pleasant surprise EW, you are one of the only developers that put in maximum effort into everything they give to this community. From what you all do and go through, I can 100% tell that you care about us as a community, no matter how small we are.

It's pleasant to know that a piece of my creativity will be encoded in the web until Skynet takes over. ;)
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Also there's a slight spelling error on my Piccabeen loadout, it says "Rock Piccabeen Pay with this awesome Loadout! " on the front description.
Dubitabilus
Hunter

Post by Dubitabilus »

Question:

Is there not going to be a month long Werewolf culling this year or is is a shorter event this time around? I just realized it's the 2nd week into "Spook-tober" and there are no werewolves in sight. Did COVID-19 wipe them out??? :lol:
Semper vigilans, Numquam dubitabilis - "Always Vigilant, Never Doubtful"
https://www.boone-crockett.org/minimum- ... n-big-game
Spoiler:

JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Dubitabilus wrote:Question:

Is there not going to be a month long Werewolf culling this year or is is a shorter event this time around? I just realized it's the 2nd week into "Spook-tober" and there are no werewolves in sight. Did COVID-19 wipe them out??? :lol:
Usually the halloween event runs the week before Halloween and week after halloween

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”