Release Notes - 15th April 2021 (Daily Missions)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: Release Notes - 15th April 2021 (Daily Missions)

Post by fantamichele »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:It’s strange. When they added a bunch of identical weapons, but with different skins, there was no such panic. Well, I don't understand what the problem is. I see that just to stay (as an example in the top ten), the players shoot indiscriminately both females and males. And those who started back in about 2012 had fewer problems with the purchase and choice of weapons for pumping. (sorry ... English is not a native language, please treat it with understanding)
P.S. The top player must prove his rank, and not sit on the achievements previously deserved
The problem is not the inclusion of new weapons, those are always welcome, they are simply weapons that not all people will be able to obtain and this penalizes the achievement of certain objectives.
For example, the .308 rifle that is given as a tribute to players who introduce new people has no objective and this is because not all people can get it.
It is just a question of fairness
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hopefully we'll see those two weapons in the store for purchase. Good call Dmitri. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

fantamichele wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:It’s strange. When they added a bunch of identical weapons, but with different skins, there was no such panic. Well, I don't understand what the problem is. I see that just to stay (as an example in the top ten), the players shoot indiscriminately both females and males. And those who started back in about 2012 had fewer problems with the purchase and choice of weapons for pumping. (sorry ... English is not a native language, please treat it with understanding)
P.S. The top player must prove his rank, and not sit on the achievements previously deserved
The problem is not the inclusion of new weapons, those are always welcome, they are simply weapons that not all people will be able to obtain and this penalizes the achievement of certain objectives.
For example, the .308 rifle that is given as a tribute to players who introduce new people has no objective and this is because not all people can get it.
It is just a question of fairness
Yes, I understand you))) And I understand .... But the rules of the game are changing and why they ruled ten years ago to make a dogma. There is no way to pass DM - what's the problem then? Well, you are the hundredth and or the tenth .... :D I don't understand it))))))
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

BCKidd wrote:Hopefully we'll see those two weapons in the store for purchase. Good call Dmitri. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
But the purchase - I'm against it. Why then are the DM missions? Earn some money?
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

BCKidd wrote:Hopefully we'll see those two weapons in the store for purchase. Good call Dmitri. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
I have been waiting for many years to see the .308 shotgun engraved in the shop.
I hope these two new rifles will never go on sale either, it is much more difficult to get them and the people who will have them deserved them with effort and sweat and not just by introducing a friend.
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

BCKidd wrote:Hopefully we'll see those two weapons in the store for purchase.
Yes. I never bothered with dailies before, but the em$ awards makes them worthwhile I think. No need to include otherwise unobtainable items/weapons in the rewards list... They could just replace all of those items with 100em$ awards instead.
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

TPAKT0P

Post by TPAKT0P »

Dmitri wrote:hey all!
the question raised by JimboCrow is quite reasonable - adding achievements for weapons that are so difficult (or impossible) to get is not fair. we will remove them in the nearest patch.
What is the point then going through daily missions if you remove the achievements? Anyone can get these rifles. We must leave it as it is !!! For the sake of a pink twist, I returned to the game.
farjam
Spotter

Post by farjam »

BCKidd wrote:
farjam wrote:Is it my post-covid confusion or the WRR has more trees now?
It's funny that you mention that, 'cause yesterday, there was a tree right at my entrance to one of my towers, and I couldn't use it. When I came back to said tower later on, the tree was gone. So, somethin' was weird. Glad you recouped from Covid- what a nasty thing that is. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.
Haha yes, and not only that, I've Loaded the WRR (The afterland lodge)after 20 days of absence, session loaded, first move was turning to my left and I was seeing too many trees at the near-west area of the lodge(around 30 Meters from the west side of the lodge)that I believe they weren't there before, I'm sure that area was kind of flat with just with some vegetations :D

And thank you very much BCKidd, Yeah it was a very nasty experience, now time to recover the 10KG I've lost lol
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

fantamichele wrote:

BCKidd.
I have been waiting for many years to see the .308 shotgun engraved in the shop.
I hope these two new rifles will never go on sale either, it is much more difficult to get them and the people who will have them deserved them with effort and sweat and not just by introducing a friend.
EW could always do a special comp then, I suppose. I just think that there was a lot of work put into those rifles, and with them no longer being used in the DM Achievements, it would be shame not being able to gain them some how. The .308 engraved can be obtained by referring friends, so, why not either offer the Muddy Girl and the Engraved .17 through store purchase or a competition. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

BCKidd wrote:
fantamichele wrote:

BCKidd.
EW could always do a special comp then, I suppose. I just think that there was a lot of work put into those rifles, and with them no longer being used in the DM Achievements, it would be shame not being able to gain them some how. The .308 engraved can be obtained by referring friends, so, why not either offer the Muddy Girl and the Engraved .17 through store purchase or a competition. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
I think you misunderstood what Dmitri had said. Rifles are still rewards for consecutive DM, it's their corresponding achievements that would be removed. I think all this is definitely overblown. It's just two reskins of existing rifles. Yes, they are hard to get, but ... so what? Not everything should be easy. If obtaining them is too hard for someone, then easy solution would be to just ignore it. Again they are just reskins. It's like Royal reskins are too pricey for me, do I complain about it? No, it's f2p game, they make offers for different groups of audience and if something is too hard or pricey for me to get, then it just wasn't made for me. It's simple as that.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”