Release Notes - 30th March 2021 (Timbergold Trails Travel Missions and new Trophy Poses)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Release Notes - 30th March 2021 (Timbergold Trails Travel Missions and new Trophy Poses)

Post by ronMctube »

great update and brilliant pics all :D
jeroengaudelius

Re: Release Notes - 30th March 2021 (Timbergold Trails Travel Missions and new Trophy Poses)

Post by jeroengaudelius »

I was so excited to start the timbergold trails travel missions! Only to find out they are all marked as completed... ?!??
Someone hacked into my account? Or is it a bug? :(
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Dmitri »

jeroengaudelius wrote:I was so excited to start the timbergold trails travel missions! Only to find out they are all marked as completed... ?!??
this is a bug for few accounts. please share your in-game name, we will fix it by Monday
jeroengaudelius

Post by jeroengaudelius »

Dmitri wrote:
jeroengaudelius wrote:I was so excited to start the timbergold trails travel missions! Only to find out they are all marked as completed... ?!??
this is a bug for few accounts. please share your in-game name, we will fix it by Monday
Ah, thanks! Glad it's just a bug :) My in-game name is jeroengaudelius
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Dmitri wrote:
Some of my TgT missions were also done. Jus' for the heads up. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Ded1949

Post by Ded1949 »

The same story. Ded 1949
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Same with me- muldo.
Xtron
Scout

Post by Xtron »

Dmitri wrote:
Same problem. Ingame name: Xtron

Thanks!
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Dmitri »

jeroengaudelius wrote:
Dmitri wrote:
Ah, thanks! Glad it's just a bug :) My in-game name is jeroengaudelius
BCKidd wrote:
Dmitri wrote:
Some of my TgT missions were also done. Jus' for the heads up. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
Ded1949 wrote:The same story. Ded 1949
muldo wrote:Same with me- muldo.
Xtron wrote:
Dmitri wrote:
Same problem. Ingame name: Xtron

Thanks!
it should be fixed now. please let me know if not and sorry for inconvenience
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hey Dmitri, looks like it has been fixed. Thanks. 8-) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”