Valentine's Hunting Days 2021 - Event

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Valentine's Hunting Days 2021 - Event

Post by AveryW88 »

Hello folks!

It's that time of the year again when love is in the air and Cupid flutters about shooting arrows at the hearts of unsuspecting hunters.

And Heart$ points you must collect if you want to win awesome prizes during Valentine's Hunting Days!

You can get Heart$ by taking part in the event's mission and competitions, as well as shooting animals through their hearts and finding Valentine's Day collectibles scattered around the EHR!

Participate for the prizes, the trophies, and the glory! The hunter with the most Heart$ at the end of February the 16th will win a very generous first prize!

In order to take part in the event you will have to click on the big banner you will find in the Launcher (or Website) home page:

Please read on to familiarize yourself with the rules of the event.

❤️ CALENDAR ❤️

Event's duration: 7 days

Start: 10 Feb 2021 (Wednesday) - morning

End: 16 Feb 2021 (Wednesday) - 23:59 UTC

❤️ COMPETITIONS ❤️

The event comes with three competitions each lasting 3 days!

Prizes for the competitions look like this:

Each competition comes with 7 tiers based on your Hunter Score:

Completing each competition in any place (just qualify!) will also award the hunter 100 Heart$ points which will be assigned once the competition has ended.

❤️ MISSION ❤️

This year's mission is called My Deer Valentine. It's only one mission, but it's as challenging as a whole mission pack!

You will have to harvest a few deer couples (a female and a male) with a shot through the heart using Cupid Arrows.

The mission will last for the whole event's duration, from the 10th to the 16th of February.

Completing it will earn the hunter the following rewards:

❤️ CAMPAIGN ❤️

This year Cupid has dropped collectibles all over the EHR and if you find them, you can pick them up to earn Heart$.

Picking up a Red Rose collectible will give you 3 Heart$ while picking up any other Valentine's Day collectible will give you 1 Heart$.

Here's a complete list of collectibles you will be able to find during the event:

On top of that, Harvesting animals with a shot through the heart during Valentine's Hunting Days 2021 gives you 30 Heart$.

Ultimately, the more Heart$ you collect, the more in-game prizes you are rewarded.

Here are all the different ways in which you can earn Hearts$:

And this is how the prize pool looks:

❤️ CUPID LOVE FILTER ❤️

During the Valentine's Hunting Day event, a lovely new filter will be available for your trophy shots, make sure to check it out!

❤️ SALES ❤️

Last but not least during Valentine's Hunting Days event, a number of items will be on sale in the Store, including a juicy 50% discount on Cupid arrows as well as 30% off a variety of bows.

Make sure to check out the Sale section to see the full list!

That's all folks, any questions, feel free to post them below.

Enjoy all!
paleolith

Re: Valentine's Hunting Days 2021 - Event

Post by paleolith »

I clicked Activate Mission and it seemed to take it but it isn't showing in my list of missions. Any help please?
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

paleolith wrote:I clicked Activate Mission and it seemed to take it but it isn't showing in my list of missions. Any help please?
The mission will not occur on your normal list of missions. Just use the banner where you activated it to monitor progress.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
guarod
Spotter

Post by guarod »

por favor esplique bien lo de las misiones, una pareja de ciervo en especifico o cualquiera, habla claro..

Please explain well about the missions, a specific deer couple or anyone, speak clearly ..
ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

guarod wrote:por favor esplique bien lo de las misiones, una pareja de ciervo en especifico o cualquiera, habla claro..
Misiones
San Valentín 2021 - My Deer Valentine
Cosecha cinco parejas de ciervos diferentes (machos y hembras) disparadas en el corazón con una flecha de cupido. También se pueden golpear otras partes del cuerpo, siempre que al menos un disparo con una flecha de Cupido llegue al corazón. Los animales se pueden capturar en cualquier orden y en diferentes sesiones de caza.

Objetivos
Cosecha un corzo macho disparado en el corazón con flechas de cupido
Cosecha un corzo hembra disparado en el corazón con flechas de cupido
Cosecha un ciervo de Sitka macho disparado a través del corazón con flechas de Cupido
Cosecha un ciervo de Sitka hembra disparado a través del corazón con flechas de Cupido
Cosecha un venado cola blanca macho disparado a través del corazón con flechas de Cupido
Cosecha una hembra de venado de cola blanca disparada en el corazón con flechas de cupido
Cosecha un venado cola negra macho disparado a través del corazón con flechas de cupido
Cosecha un venado cola negra hembra disparado a través del corazón con flechas de Cupido
Cosecha un venado bura macho disparado en el corazón con flechas de cupido
Cosecha una hembra de venado bura disparada en el corazón con flechas de cupido.
Recompensas
Mi ciervo Valentine
Torre de caza desplegable
3000 gramos $

Valentine's Day 2021 - My Deer Valentine
Harvest five different deer couples (male and female) shot through the heart with a cupid arrow. Other parts of the body can be hit too, as long as at least one shot with a cupid arrow hits the heart. Animals can be harvested in any order and across different hunting sessions.

Objectives
Harvest a male Roe Deer shot through the heart using cupid arrows
Harvest a female Roe Deer shot through the heart using cupid arrows
Harvest a male Sitka Deer shot through the heart using cupid arrows
Harvest a female Sitka Deer shot through the heart using cupid arrows
Harvest a male Whitetail Deer shot through the heart using cupid arrows
Harvest a female Whitetail Deer shot through the heart using cupid arrows
Harvest a male Blacktail Deer shot through the heart using cupid arrows
Harvest a female Blacktail Deer shot through the heart using cupid arrows
Harvest a male Mule Deer shot through the heart using cupid arrows
Harvest a female Mule Deer shot through the heart using cupid arrows
Rewards
My Deer Valentine
Deployable Hunting Tower
3000 gm$
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Well, this is unfortunate...there are no Cupid crossbow bolts, so I have to go grind out enough GM's to buy a bow before I can even have a chance for cupid heart shots?

How do you expect the Fledgling and beginners to have a bow in order to compete?
Pucu
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Pucu »

guarod wrote:por favor esplique bien lo de las misiones, una pareja de ciervo en especifico o cualquiera, habla claro..
To see all the mission's details you need to click on the big banner on top of the homepage:

A pop-up window will appear with the detailed instructions for the mission that Ogruls pointed out above:

Pucu | Game Designer
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

jttoo wrote:Well, this is unfortunate...there are no Cupid crossbow bolts, so I have to go grind out enough GM's to buy a bow before I can even have a chance for cupid heart shots?

How do you expect the Fledgling and beginners to have a bow in order to compete?
The cupid arrows are only required for the mission. The first competition can be completed with any permitted weapon, and heart shots for the event itself can be made with any permitted weapon. If you don't have a bow that shoots cupid arrows, you'll either have to get one or find someone to help you complete the mission if you'd like to do it. Remember, you don't need to be the one to shoot the animals for the mission. You just need to be the one to harvest the cupid heart shot animal for it to complete the objective.
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

jttoo wrote:Well, this is unfortunate...there are no Cupid crossbow bolts, so I have to go grind out enough GM's to buy a bow before I can even have a chance for cupid heart shots?

By grinding mission for gm$ or buying it with em$? The sale is here for a reason. So either you can buy it with real money or spend couple of hours on grinding missions and buy Recurve bow for 8500gm$ for example . And while doing them you could even earn some hearts$ for the event through heart shots. The choice is yours.
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”