Post by DutchHunter74 »

Welcome Avery!
Spoiler:
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: New Game Designer

Post by AveryW88 »

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I'll do my best.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

Hi AveryW88 ! :D

nice to see a fellow horseman. we had them for many years. ;)

would be cool to see one in game. gutted to hear pucu is moving on hopefully not too far. also spotted your name few days ago and wondered who you were. :D

have a good stay look forward to what you can bring to this great game.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Welcome to our forums, Avery! We are pleased to meet you. ;)
Takoygekakvse

Post by Takoygekakvse »

Hello Avery!
Please! It is already impossible to endure. Add the KNIFE to the game. For quiet finishing off wounded animals. And also in order to injure an animal that comes too close.
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Bonjour Avery!! Bienvenue!! Glad to have your services on the best game on the planet!! Looking forward to your contributions, and to hearing from you about them as well! Keep us posted!! Plenty of wonderful ideas floating around on the forum that you can incorporate into the fun, but of course we would love to hear your ideas too. Bonne chance!! ;)
Conch
Scout

Post by Conch »

Welcome! Like many others it is concerning to hear Pucu is moving on, mostly because over the years we have gone through many game designers and I think after the scare we had a couple years ago we all hold our breath when someone else “moves on”. Maybe I am just reading too far into it. Regardless I am sure you won’t disappoint and I am anxious to see what you bring to the table. *non COVID cough* *horses* *non COVID cough* ;)
"If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it" - Fred Bear

Hunt_Training
Tracker

Post by Hunt_Training »

Welcome AveryW88, and congratulations for your new role!

tHC, as pillar of hunting videogames, will require your full commitment; even more after Pucu has been able to give his high-quality steering.
I wish you and the team will continue the good work (as it seems in these few first days), paying much attention to testing before deliveries (this long time software had so many hands layered in it) and to the small-big hassles that can be easily solved.
Of course, expectations are also on new species and reserves... at due time ;)
And never forget that this game' Community has plenty of good will, and it will be ready to help if put in the right conditions to do so.

Enjoy your integration in tHC! :)
My summary stats (current Hunting Season):
Spoiler:

Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

WELCOME aboard AveryW88 and a Big Ditto to what everyone is saying above for me as well!!! As long as you keep this AMAZING Game Alive we'll be here playing it!

Wetland :D :D :D
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Welcome boet, I was in SA in 2009 at my best mates wedding. We flew from Frankfurt to Joburg, then onto George and drove from there along the coast to East London. Plattenburg Bay.... what a spot for a lekka braai with Gird's and Costa's, freidship drinks and John Deeres with Werner and Charlie :shock: . Also stayed in Kwandwe Reserve and saw all of the big 5. SA is amazing. Hope you are settleing in well and enjoying developing the African Reserve...... I mean hell if an African can't get it done then there is no hope :lol:

If anyone here starts acting like a poes just drop me a line..... :lol: Oh yes although I live in Germany I an Irish and breed Thoroughbreds here, we have 2 nice colts for the German Derby this year, Sea of Sands and Sun of Gold so keep the fingers crossed. Racing in Sweden is small but decent enough and there are some very passionate breeders. Did a fair bit of fox, hare and deer hunting to hounds back in Ireland.... the thrill of the chase !!!!

Cheers

Schlachtwolf
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”