Release Notes - 3rd December 2020 (Daily Missions)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ogruls
Outfitter

Re: Release Notes - 3rd December 2020 (Daily Missions)

Post by ogruls »

Mission page comes and goes for me. I close browser page down and reopen seems to work for me.
HonzoChu
Tracker

Post by HonzoChu »

No joy for me....

Closed the website for Classic and tried the Steam launcher for Missions again. Didn't load.
Closed the Steam launcher. Started the game again in Steam and tried to go to the mission page in the launcher. Didn't work.
Logged out of Steam. Logged back in, started the game, went to the mission page. Didn't work.

8:16PM (UTC -5) and still no mission pages for me.

Anyone else seeing the mission pages right now?

Thanks,
Honz
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

HonzoChu wrote:No joy for me....

Closed the website for Classic and tried the Steam launcher for Missions again. Didn't load.
Closed the Steam launcher. Started the game again in Steam and tried to go to the mission page in the launcher. Didn't work.
Logged out of Steam. Logged back in, started the game, went to the mission page. Didn't work.

8:16PM (UTC -5) and still no mission pages for me.

Anyone else seeing the mission pages right now?

Thanks,
Honz
Yep, I see it. I had the same thing go on, it just kept spinning and wouldn't load. It is loading now tho'. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
HonzoChu
Tracker

Post by HonzoChu »

I've tried everything I can think of. Still not getting the mission pages. Time 9:36PM (UTC -5)

I'm going to log out of everything and restart my computer. Back in a few minutes.....
HonzoChu
Tracker

Post by HonzoChu »

OK...

Closed everything, shutdown my computer, restarted my computer and went straight into steam without opening anything else (any other programs, browsers, etc...), started the game, clicked on the Mission link, and it finally loaded! 9:52PM (UTC -5).

EW... please tell me that I won't have to do this every day!?

lol, I know you'll get it fixed. If there is anything I can do to help, feel free to contact me ;-)
Honz
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

i have nothing against this and nice to see new feature in the game but the reward is not worth it and this is my honest opinion ,for the first 16 days u get 3700 gms and if you Skip or fail to complete a Daily Mission wich probably the most well do for many reasons and you want to pay the 3400 gms to resume at least to complete the 16 day that mean you only going to earn 300 gms ;) and if i skip or fail more then one time until day 16 and say i want to pay the resume over and over that mean i am just losing gms instead or i have the second option to start over from day one and so on.
for mee to go find a drop of any animal for 100 gms or completing any mission not worth the time ,in this time i can already have killed some magpie geese and made better gms
but i think the idea after this new feature is to keep the game a live each day wich it cool to see in the game and for the players who dont like to hunt birds it is a bonus to make some gms if u manage to dont skip or fail, good luck every one but for mee i well pass this one and keep the old way running unless i see better reward :P
basicgamer84

Post by basicgamer84 »

Nice update . Thank you .
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Hey EW. Thanks. Daily missions is nice way to add some spice to the game. This is a great way for a newbie like to get out there, improve all my skills and earn a reward. We all have jobs, etc and this is just another nice bonus to a great game that I can play on my down time. To those who seem to be upset with the reward system, You can play the Daily missions or not, the choice is yours. Just have fun and enjoy playing the game, after all it is just a game. :)

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

There are 25 minutes pasted and mission page still is not loading for today. It was the same in all these days. Why is that ? What does delay them so long everytime? Isn't it anyting that can be done about it please ? Is the team aware of this issue may I ask?
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

last mission my friend had was audio clue from Ibex, she heard and clicked a rock slide call and a fight call 5 times total and mission never acknowledged it.
Not to big a a deal on day 3 but if this was to happen in higher days where it would count....
Because of this I feel the current set up is flawed.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”