AMA with Dmitri - theHunter Classic's Producer

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: AMA with Dmitri - theHunter Classic's Producer

Post by JimboCrow »

Hi Dmitri! Thank you for taking our questions.

I am wondering if the very expensive "Royal" weapons and special event items in the game (5000 em$ or 85000 gm$) might ever be reduced in price to make them more attractive to prospective buyers? I know these were created as one-of-a-kind items, but the game isn't going to be around forever, and everything should by now be within the economic reach of every new player considering buying them. In addition, these weapons were never given their own Achievements, further removing what little incentive to there is purchase them as well. Will EW ever consider making these "Royal" or special event weapons more desirable by giving them their own Achievements and reducing their prices to something more reasonable? Thank you in advance for your answers! Kind regards, Jim.
Oswald74
Outfitter

Post by Oswald74 »

Will we see "slow walk" with the speed and noise of "crouch walk" and the visibility of "normal walk" anytime?

Asking for ~6 years now.

MfG L.E.

linklinr

Post by linklinr »

The text was translated from Russian language
give the weapon some kind of name, give the weapon a name similar to a real prototype: Sauer 404 – 404 Zauer , Merkel rx helix - helix Merkil rx, Keppeler KS V Bullpup - Bullpup Kepler KS , in the original name change one or two letters, such practice is observed in escape from tarkov, on the locations, change the name of the shops and machines. Kavaz - zamak

The second option. Sign an advertising contract with an official manufacturer of weapons, make an ad for weapons in the hunter classic.

SCS Software cooperates with all major truck manufacturers, in euro truck simulator 2 there are only official trucks and tuning for them, and they also sell DLC items with the official name Michelin, Goodyear. We are happy to drive a car that exists in reality. At the moment, playing The hunter classic, I do not understand what I am holding in my hands, but I know that this weapon looks like a Merkil rx helix, but its description is complete nonsense.

The 7mm remington magnum has two types of weapons – the Keppeler KS V Bullpup and the Blaser K95 Edition Stutzen single-shot fracture rifle . The 7mm mag lacks a 5 charge Bolt Action Rifle
The premium version of the Merkel rx helix is not sold, leaving only one rifle in plastic. I propose to create a new rifle Merkel rx helix in 7mm mag caliber with a wooden bed , I think it will turn out fine, or a Blaser R93

The game has official weapons Blaser R8 and F3
Why wasn't the single-shot fracture rifle officially named the Blaser K95 Edition Stutzen ? If for you collecting information about weapons and ammunition is a waste of time, then you tell me and I will find all the information

I offered many streamers to play the hunter classic, but was rejected because of the larger amount of donation in the game. Make a special game pack for the streamer, which will open all the items. Streamers will advertise The hunter classic for free.

Sitting on the treestand , while aiming, the mouse DOES not work horizontally.

Snowmobile for winter maps

High-quality premium camouflage with good technical characteristics (Sitka)

Why can't animals see me on treestand? brown camouflage for treestand - must have

Kayak, a small boat, is perfect for crossing to new Islands where there will be a new type of animal , or an existing one but in larger numbers.

Night sight or thermal imager powered by batteries that will constantly spend

More block bows and sights to them.

Supplies for quick movement , worth 500 em$, are sold in the store 100 pieces, take up a lot of space in the inventory, make sure that they can be divided. Take with you not all 100 pieces, but 10-15shtuk.
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

ONE more question :)

Are we gonna see new trophy lodges? maybe a big lodge with a lot of full body mount option for deers? i saw the trophy lodge in call of the wild, they look amazing, is it possible to have something similar her in classic?
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Are we still allowed to post more questions? if we are, then i have one more question :D

Sometimes i loose electricity for 10-60 minutes or more, how much time i have before the game log me out of my session? is there anyway work around to be able to resume your game in such cases? i was not successfully resuming any of my games recently.
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

How about the forum? Many times when I visit the forum I have been asked to submit my huntername and password three times. Even when I checked the box for “remember me”.
Is there a way to make this easier?
And second question; are we get a “back” button in the store menu?
Spoiler:
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Mrmr123 wrote:how much time i have before the game log me out of my session?
3 minutes, or 180 seconds without an internet connection usually means a log out in SP (If you are not tabbed out, because if you are the game is paused). For MP it is 15 seconds before it kicks you or the person who is having wifi issues.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

DutchHunter74 wrote:How about the forum? Many times when I visit the forum I have been asked to submit my huntername and password three times. Even when I checked the box for “remember me”.
That was put there a few years ago to prevent bots from spamming the forums. There's no way around it, except learning to type faster.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

curlyCoyote wrote:
DutchHunter74 wrote:How about the forum? Many times when I visit the forum I have been asked to submit my huntername and password three times. Even when I checked the box for “remember me”.
That was put there a few years ago to prevent bots from spamming the forums. There's no way around it, except learning to type faster.
It's 2 times, and there is a way around it. It just involves modding the login page to include the Capcha on the first page.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

One more question; if Doc send me a message, the message will disappear after......what shall I say, seven days?
But when I send a message to Doc this message will stay forever, it doesn't disappear after seven days, will the bright future brings us a possibility to delete these message(s)?
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”