AMA with Dmitri - theHunter Classic's Producer

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Re: AMA with Dmitri - theHunter Classic's Producer

Post by Mrmr123 »

DutchHunter74 wrote:One more question; if Doc send me a message, the message will disappear after......what shall I say, seven days?
But when I send a message to Doc this message will stay forever, it doesn't disappear after seven days, will the bright future brings us a possibility to delete these message(s)?
So i am not the only one sending Docs NSFW content? :lol:
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

Mrmr123 wrote:
DutchHunter74 wrote:One more question; if Doc send me a message, the message will disappear after......what shall I say, seven days?
But when I send a message to Doc this message will stay forever, it doesn't disappear after seven days, will the bright future brings us a possibility to delete these message(s)?
:lol:
I’m afraid you’re not. :roll:
Spoiler:
CAMuleyMan
Tracker

Post by CAMuleyMan »

DutchHunter74 wrote:
Mrmr123 wrote:
:lol:
I’m afraid you’re not. :roll:
I just want him not to be able to message me when I unadd him lol, he gets annoying.
Yeah, I'm that guy that hunts mule deer :D
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

Biggest problem what i get and many people from my team is cannot connect to host in multiplayers to another Latvian players....
we try use that VPN changers --then we can connect,but they crash games,gets a lot internet add problems so we fraid use them--

so its not solution !!! so mayby some help Finnaly (5years whaiting for that) ?!
Охотник

Post by Охотник »

lx188 wrote:Biggest problem what i get and many people from my team is cannot connect to host in multiplayers to another Latvian players....
we try use that VPN changers --then we can connect,but they crash games,gets a lot internet add problems so we fraid use them--

so its not solution !!! so mayby some help Finnaly (5years whaiting for that) ?!

I also suffer with this problem for a long time, and the advice of technical support did not help me. Will this problem be solved ???
Pucu
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Pucu »

Hi all!
I am glad to announce that Dmitri has finally answered a long selection of questions for his AMA (Ask Me Anything).
Please grab a tea, a coffee, or your pop-corns and read all the answers on our News Blog:

http://news.thehunter.com/?p=12218
Pucu | Game Designer
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Dmitri you cheater! Please share your "internal dev-tools" i wanna do some testing with elk too :lol:
TurboKid
Tracker

Post by TurboKid »

linklinr wrote: Sitting on the treestand , while aiming, the mouse DOES not work horizontally.

Is their a bug report for this issue and/or is anyone else expierencing this? Im noticing this also on treestands. When using rangefinder binos/spotting scope, or a pistols/Rifles with scopes when you are trying to move your mouse on the horizontal plane to aim the mouse get stuck at the most crucial moment when you are trying to get your shot. This happens when you move your mouse very slowly, you keep moving your mouse but the cursor/aim reticle stops moving.

Ive tried turning off vertical sync, adding acceleration to my Logitech G203 mouse also. None fix the issue. I im also above 90 FPS. Any info is greatly appreciated.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Hi Dmitir,
Just a suggestion and proposition, why don't raise the number of Tents to 10-15 on Big reservation like TimberGold, Whiterime Ridge

10 tents for RfF and VdBoise

Also raise the amount of towers to 10 on each reserve, very useful to spot on WRidge and Bushranger and Lodgers point

More tents/Towers each reserve, more income to EW

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”