Halloween 2020 - Full Description!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Re: Halloween 2020 - Full Description!

Post by curlyCoyote »

I am back from Ukraine after 2 entire months, and I cannot believe I have missed the hunters' Helloween for the 4th time in a row... :(
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Glad you liked the pics guys! and very nice one @Grizdude :D

Also as for albinos, i dont think they are that rare, i harvested 4 in the short time i played over few sessions,,, plus i left few other albinos escape! i think there was at least 3 albinos each session or so.
TosaInu

Post by TosaInu »

Hi

so we do this again?:D
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

So also this year no normal TT for those who are not interested in this event. Thanks!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

1Al wrote:So also this year no normal TT for those who are not interested in this event. Thanks!
It's only for a few days out of the whole year, and others do enjoy it very much. I think it's nice that they do special events for players, be it odd things for April Fools or red-nosed reindeer at Christmas time. There are plenty of other maps to play on if you don't want to do the special events. :)

The only thing I do hope for is that they have some filter enabled so that no TT-specific animal related Daily Missions will appear for people while the werewolves are out and about! :o
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

splainin2do wrote:
1Al wrote:So also this year no normal TT for those who are not interested in this event. Thanks!
It's only for a few days out of the whole year, and others do enjoy it very much. I think it's nice that they do special events for players, be it odd things for April Fools or red-nosed reindeer at Christmas time. There are plenty of other maps to play on if you don't want to do the special events. :)

The only thing I do hope for is that they have some filter enabled so that no TT-specific animal related Daily Missions will appear for people while the werewolves are out and about! :o
Yep, but this is difefrent, when they organize other events they don't change a whole reserve like that, it becomes unusable for normal game hunting.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

1Al wrote:
splainin2do wrote:

Yep, but this is difefrent, when they organize other events they don't change a whole reserve like that, it becomes unusable for normal game hunting.
Yes, but again, it's only for a few days, and I believe it's become an annual tradition that many look forward to. Maybe not me- they scare the heck out of me! - but others have fun with it. :)
I still enjoy myself on all the other maps, exploring areas I may not have been to and hunting animals I normally don't. Variety is good! ;)
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

good for kids and real beginners! sorry but i don't think this is a good idea and a good thing !! I choose my words ...
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

This is one of my favorite events. It's really something different and that's not something bad. Hunting these beasts and trying not to be killed is fun and it's only for several days. If you hate it so much just skip it. Let the others who like it have some fun for Bob's sake. Some people really like to complain which is a bit annoying.
Spoiler:
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

BaiPe6o wrote:This is one of my favorite events. It's really something different and that's not something bad. Hunting these beasts and trying not to be killed is fun and it's only for several days. If you hate it so much just skip it. Let the others who like it have some fun for God sake. Some people really like to complain which is a bit annoying.
fun is the real word but real hunter don't like it but you can play! the only problem i will miss a card! kindly your
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”