Halloween 2020 - Full Description!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: Halloween 2020 - Full Description!

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:I don't get it, it says skull but in the board there are treats added ! Which one is it ? How much treat is 1 skull ? How does this work, it is confusing ?
Any skull = 1 Treat$

http://news.thehunter.com/halloween-event/

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:
calamar2000 wrote:
BaiPe6o wrote:This is one of my favorite events. It's really something different and that's not something bad. Hunting these beasts and trying not to be killed is fun and it's only for several days. If you hate it so much just skip it. Let the others who like it have some fun for God sake. Some people really like to complain which is a bit annoying.
fun is the real word but real hunter don't like it but you can play! the only problem i will miss a card! kindly your
That kind of attitude is not cool. Just sayin!
I suppose that comment is addressed to my post. I have to say that it was not directed to anyone particular so nobody should feel offended. It was general speaking about always complaining persons. Those who like the event like me,have fun with the werewolves. Others just play some other reserve for a week and have fun too.
Spoiler:
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
Vanatorul_Roman wrote:I don't get it, it says skull but in the board there are treats added ! Which one is it ? How much treat is 1 skull ? How does this work, it is confusing ?
Any skull = 1 Treat$

thx
However there is something wrong. I hunted 5-6 werewolfs and found two blue skulls and the white one which I saw it's 100 skull. 6x25=150 right ? 150+10 (the blue skulls)+ 100 (the white skul) = 260 right ? I looked to the board and I got just 99 treats. So where is the rest ? Are you sure 1 skull= 1 treat ?
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

BaiPe6o wrote:
InvisibleFlame9 wrote:
calamar2000 wrote: .....
I suppose that comment is addressed to my post. I have to say that it was not directed to anyone particular so nobody should feel offended. It was general speaking about always complaining persons. Those who like the event like me,have fun with the werewolves. Others just play some other reserve for a week and have fun too.
BaiPe6o, there will always be dissatisfied. This is an axiom)))
"The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on" (с) :D
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:
XxStrong1xX wrote:
Any skull = 1 Treat$

thx
However there is something wrong. I hunted 5-6 werewolfs and found two blue skulls and the white one which I saw it's 100 skull. 6x25=150 right ? 150+10 (the blue skulls)+ 100 (the white skul) = 260 right ? I looked to the board and I got just 99 treats. So where is the rest ? Are you sure 1 skull= 1 treat ?
Reconsider the count. Good luck on the hunt)
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
BaiPe6o wrote:
InvisibleFlame9 wrote: I suppose that comment is addressed to my post. I have to say that it was not directed to anyone particular so nobody should feel offended. It was general speaking about always complaining persons. Those who like the event like me,have fun with the werewolves. Others just play some other reserve for a week and have fun too.
BaiPe6o, there will always be dissatisfied. This is an axiom)))
"The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on" (с) :D
sad not to be able to give his opinion! bravo liberty !!! review your story!
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:thx
Please note the thread you're commenting on is the thread for last year's event, and the information in the opening post is no longer relevant for this year's event. Please see the newest Halloween thread for all information regarding this year's event, found here: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=93899
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

thx , I messed up the years. I saw this thread first and I forgot to pay attention to the year. I was getting crazy not knowing what the hell is going on.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Perhaps It might be a good idea to move all relevant posts to the current thread and close this one down.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

This event is creating problems for me, launcher often don't load (black window) calculating score and inventory menu stucked, purchases delayed from the store, with general slowdowns of launcher and game load. I have also to sign in to launcher repeatedly. Now the game get stuck in perpetual loading.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”