Halloween 2020 - Full Description!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BCKidd

Re: Halloween 2020 - Full Description!

Post by BCKidd »

For starters this is an old thread dating back to Pucu's time here. SO last year. The Hallow'een event is a EW Tradition- no different than all the other special EW events. With a number of reserves to hunt, it shouldn't be an issue, as only TgTs will be held hostage by the werewolves. I know some only hunt TgTs, think of this as your opportunity to give the other reserves a go... if you don't like the Hallow'een event. Maybe you'll find that there are other reserves that you'll like. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:For starters this is an old thread dating back to Pucu's time here. SO last year. The Hallow'een event is a EW Tradition- no different than all the other special EW events. With a number of reserves to hunt, it shouldn't be an issue, as only TgTs will be held hostage by the werewolves. I know some only hunt TgTs, think of this as your opportunity to give the other reserves a go... if you don't like the Hallow'een event. Maybe you'll find that there are other reserves that you'll like. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Yeah... like ones without scary pumas! :o ;) :lol:
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

splainin2do wrote:
1Al wrote:
splainin2do wrote: It's only for a few days out of the whole year, and others do enjoy it very much. I think it's nice that they do special events for players, be it odd things for April Fools or red-nosed reindeer at Christmas time. There are plenty of other maps to play on if you don't want to do the special events. :)

The only thing I do hope for is that they have some filter enabled so that no TT-specific animal related Daily Missions will appear for people while the werewolves are out and about! :o
Yep, but this is difefrent, when they organize other events they don't change a whole reserve like that, it becomes unusable for normal game hunting.
Yes, but again, it's only for a few days, and I believe it's become an annual tradition that many look forward to. Maybe not me- they scare the heck out of me! - but others have fun with it. :)
I still enjoy myself on all the other maps, exploring areas I may not have been to and hunting animals I normally don't. Variety is good! ;)
It's good for the fun of who like this event, but no one of EW thought about who don't like it. In this event time there should be two different versions of TgT reserve.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

1Al wrote:
splainin2do wrote:
1Al wrote: Yep, but this is difefrent, when they organize other events they don't change a whole reserve like that, it becomes unusable for normal game hunting.
Yes, but again, it's only for a few days, and I believe it's become an annual tradition that many look forward to. Maybe not me- they scare the heck out of me! - but others have fun with it. :)
I still enjoy myself on all the other maps, exploring areas I may not have been to and hunting animals I normally don't. Variety is good! ;)
It's good for the fun of who like this event, but no one of EW thought about who don't like it. In this event time there should be two different versions of TgT reserve.
I completely disagree. I know the EW folks are aware that there are some who don't like it, but ALSO know that there is a HUGE portion of their players that look forward to this even each year, and would be quite disappointed if it didn't happen. As Spock would say, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." :mrgreen: And as Mick Jagger would say, "You can't always get what you want." :)
Also, there is no easy way, if even a way at all, to have two 'different' versions of a map running at the same time. That would apply even if this game was not FREE TO PLAY!! You really can't complain about what you get for your money! ;)

If you're really so addicted to hunting on Timbergold that you can't simply hunt elsewhere for a few days in order to allow for other people to have some fun, perhaps it's time to step away from the computer and spend a little more time with family and friends. :)

Peace :D
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

splainin2do wrote:
1Al wrote:
splainin2do wrote: Yes, but again, it's only for a few days, and I believe it's become an annual tradition that many look forward to. Maybe not me- they scare the heck out of me! - but others have fun with it. :)
I completely disagree. I know the EW folks are aware that there are some who don't like it, but ALSO know that there is a HUGE portion of their players that look forward to this even each year, and would be quite disappointed if it didn't happen. As Spock would say, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." :mrgreen: And as Mick Jagger would say, "You can't always get what you want." :)
Also, there is no easy way, if even a way at all, to have two 'different' versions of a map running at the same time. That would apply even if this game was not FREE TO PLAY!! You really can't complain about what you get for your money! ;)

If you're really so addicted to hunting on Timbergold that you can't simply hunt elsewhere for a few days in order to allow for other people to have some fun, perhaps it's time to step away from the computer and spend a little more time with family and friends. :)

I'm not addicted to werewolf for sure :D ww has nothing to do with THC. This is where you know you can't appreciate TT.
My final proposal to EW is, take Piccabeen and sacrifice to ww. I like that! :D
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

calamar2000 wrote:
BaiPe6o wrote:This is one of my favorite events. It's really something different and that's not something bad. Hunting these beasts and trying not to be killed is fun and it's only for several days. If you hate it so much just skip it. Let the others who like it have some fun for God sake. Some people really like to complain which is a bit annoying.
fun is the real word but real hunter don't like it but you can play! the only problem i will miss a card! kindly your
That kind of attitude is not cool. Just sayin!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

1Al wrote:
splainin2do wrote:
1Al wrote: It's good for the fun of who like this event, but no one of EW thought about who don't like it. In this event time there should be two different versions of TgT reserve.

I'm not addicted to werewolf for sure :D ww has nothing to do with THC. This is where you know you can't appreciate TT.
My final proposal to EW is, take Piccabeen and sacrifice to ww. I like that! :D
But... the regular wolves are in TT, so it makes more sense that some of them are actually werewolves.

Can you imagine how nasty and scary a were-Water Buffalo would be?!? :o :o :o
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:
calamar2000 wrote:
BaiPe6o wrote:This is one of my favorite events. It's really something different and that's not something bad. Hunting these beasts and trying not to be killed is fun and it's only for several days. If you hate it so much just skip it. Let the others who like it have some fun for God sake. Some people really like to complain which is a bit annoying.
fun is the real word but real hunter don't like it but you can play! the only problem i will miss a card! kindly your
That kind of attitude is not cool. Just sayin!
Hello, I just say my opinion is the purpose of a forum! why i don't like the event? because as a former soldier I saw too many corpses and being an officer to me to make the announcement to the families in short ... I come back to the subject! I understand your point of view which I respect but when I started there were only 3 reservations! See you soon and maybe hunt together !!? .... ;) ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

All riiiiiiiight! I was waiting for this. Let the hunt commence!
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I don't get it, it says skull but in the board there are treats added ! Which one is it ? How much treat is 1 skull ? How does this work, it is confusing ?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”