Information Situation

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
LeMetatron
Outfitter

Information Situation

Post by LeMetatron »

Hi All,

There’ve been a lot of demands recently for information about upcoming releases and future developments with The Hunter. With that in mind, I do apologize to those users who feel I’ve been a bit quiet over the past few days. Unfortunately this has been due to a nasty hand injury that rendered me unable to use a keyboard. However things are on the mend and I am now able to answer some of your questions.

Feature plans change and development cycles evolve and we are currently in the middle of confirming exactly what will be in the next few releases. Which in turn means, and as we have tried to explain previously, there is no information currently available which we feel comfortable in releasing.

The Customer Support and Community Teams are in regular contact with “The Powers That Be” and as soon as we know anything concrete we will be sure to pass it on, via the Forums, The Hunter Facebook Page and The Hunter Twitter. Regretfully we cannot provide any firm estimate on when we this will be.

We do understand that this is very frustrating, and some of you have made your feelings very clear. The forum team has noticed a number of threads appearing around the same subject, so please be aware that some of these threads may be merged over the coming days, as this will help avoid the same ground being gone over again and again, and will also mean that should any information become available that it only has to be posted to one thread making sure that no-one misses out.

As always we do appreciate your patience and support at this time.

The Hunter Team

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”