Status Update - 16th May 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
muledeer
Hunter

Re: Status Update - 16th May 2019

Post by muledeer »

DanthemanBoone wrote:46 pages of speculation and still there is no definite answer. Unfortunately I dont have much time to spend on it myself.
I live in the here and now, and right now I have 3 games from EW that I can play, Classic primal and COTW. They are all still working fine for me and untill they stop working I will keep on playing.
There are still T Rexes to kill, comps and trophies to be won and Bags of diamonds to be found. All for minimal outlay. What will it really matter if a game ends. Nobody die.
I think we never had it so good.
these 46 pages are not enough to convince ew but what the hell are you talking about when there is nothing new ... about the weather? There are people who want to keep this forum alive even if the content is always the same
Burning Bridges
Hunter

Post by Burning Bridges »

This is where the expression "flogging a dead horse" comes to mind :)
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

And that the forum is still alive think to me strange. Why EW let the forum alive even with no news or updates? They said that they inspect the forum for reactions! If they have no attention to change something in the game I can't see the utility of the forum at the moment that is another one for THC on Steam!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

vsaet wrote:And that the forum is still alive think to me strange. Why EW let the forum alive even with no news or updates? They said that they inspect the forum for reactions! If they have no attention to change something in the game I can't see the utility of the forum at the moment that is another one for THC on Steam!
Some of us are still having fun , in a way , on the forum .
- It still provides communication between some friends / people .
- It's great help for hosted comps . No forum , probably no hosted comps .
- There are still pics posted , occasionally , in the Bazaar .
- I did a thread that compared the 2 hunting games . Without the forum , no thread .
- I need the forum for my quiz , at the end of the year . No forum, no quiz .

I think these are good reasons to leave it as it is . No need to remove it , unless you remove Classic also .

That's the way i see it .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

DYEUZ wrote:
vsaet wrote:And that the forum is still alive think to me strange. Why EW let the forum alive even with no news or updates? They said that they inspect the forum for reactions! If they have no attention to change something in the game I can't see the utility of the forum at the moment that is another one for THC on Steam!
Some of us are still having fun , in a way , on the forum .
- It still provides communication between some friends / people .
- It's great help for hosted comps . No forum , probably no hosted comps .
- There are still pics posted , occasionally , in the Bazaar .
- I did a thread that compared the 2 hunting games . Without the forum , no thread .
- I need the forum for my quiz , at the end of the year . No forum, no quiz .

I think these are good reasons to leave it as it is . No need to remove it , unless you remove Classic also .

That's the way i see it .
Dear Serge. You say like the above that EW uses one more time the forum alive to deserve it's today interests for a game that was moved,intentionally, on Steam,without taking care of the players posting here! :?
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

Corrected: Dear Serge. You say by the above that EW uses one more time the forum to deserve it's today interests for a game that was moved,intentionally, on Steam,without taking care of the players posting here! :?
Last edited by vsaet on September 1st, 2019, 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

I guess the horse is classic, or is it EW?
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

DHRifleman wrote:I guess the horse is classic, or is it EW?
Dear Tom. Like you know I am not a good English speaking but I think you mean that my post is for THC and yes it is. I said clearly that EW use this forum as a support for THC ,because the forum on steam is not structured like this one and like that,even if they was the worsted company against to from 10 years players, they profit of the acknowledge of the players of this forum to resolve problems and make the promotion,like a support forum, of the new (for me) THC F2P game.And is the reason that they take the forum alive.
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

vsaet wrote:
Dear Tom. Like you know I am not a good English speaking but I think you mean that my post is for THC and yes it is. I said clearly that EW use this forum as a support for THC ,because the forum on steam is not structured like this one and like that,even if they was the worsted company against to from 10 years players, they profit of the acknowledge of the players of this forum to resolve problems and make the promotion,like a support forum, of the new (for me) THC F2P game.And is the reason that they take the forum alive.
in the streams they only promote the discord channel
'Love the Community and want to get more involved? Join our Discord for all the latest information and find other hunting buddies!*
steam or discord it´s not a forum like this.
the opportunity to bring the old and new players on the forum was not in their interest.
what counts is an announcement if at the end but nothing comes of it.
an example: hello hunters I'm sorry we can not implement a new hunting season. Just admit a mistake and not just keep silent like a grave
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

muledeer wrote:
vsaet wrote:
in the streams they only promote the discord channel
'Love the Community and want to get more involved? Join our Discord for all the latest information and find other hunting buddies!*
steam or discord it´s not a forum like this.
the opportunity to bring the old and new players on the forum was not in their interest.
what counts is an announcement if at the end but nothing comes of it.
an example: hello hunters I'm sorry we can not implement a new hunting season. Just admit a mistake and not just keep silent like a grave
THC forum on Steam is not a forum only a simple discussion place and Discord is not dedicated forum.It's for a lot of games.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”