Status Update - 16th May 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
muledeer
Hunter

Re: Status Update - 16th May 2019

Post by muledeer »

Goes up and down with the feelings.

First i was proud to buy and put on 10-Year Anniversary T-Shirt theHunter Classic :o :D

Then i miss the 10-Year Anniversary Jacket Veteran :oops: and be Happy ;) to have it little latter ... can´t save it on the Inventory Loadout ... hmm not so Happy now but not realy :arrow: :cry: .

After that i have great fun with the Mission Pack A Final Hunt with the Wardens ... make it twice and what a nice .243 Bolt Action Rifle 10 Year Anniversary ... proud&happy again.

Take the first shot ... no achievements ... no steam achievements ... something wrong with the iron sight ... okay maybe i put it in the Tropical Gun Rack Bamboo ... nothing to see :x

and now my head don´t stop thinking this was the LAST HUNT WITH THE WARDENS ... i close my purse after I am very disappointed with this shoddy job.

so monitoring this
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

muledeer wrote:Goes up and down with the feelings.

First i was proud to buy and put on 10-Year Anniversary T-Shirt theHunter Classic :o :D

Then i miss the 10-Year Anniversary Jacket Veteran :oops: and be Happy ;) to have it little latter ... can´t save it on the Inventory Loadout ... hmm not so Happy now but not realy :arrow: :cry: .

After that i have great fun with the Mission Pack A Final Hunt with the Wardens ... make it twice and what a nice .243 Bolt Action Rifle 10 Year Anniversary ... proud&happy again.

Take the first shot ... no achievements ... no steam achievements ... something wrong with the iron sight ... okay maybe i put it in the Tropical Gun Rack Bamboo ... nothing to see :x

and now my head don´t stop thinking this was the LAST HUNT WITH THE WARDENS ... i close my purse after I am very disappointed with this shoddy job.

so monitoring this

yeah this final batch of content was not tested a great deal if at all
Willandrew
Spotter

Post by Willandrew »

A man's worth is not valued in gold, but by the amount of deployable hunting towers he owns.
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

Willandrew wrote:A man's worth is not valued in gold, but by the amount of deployable hunting towers he owns.
24 Bare Wood & 4 Woodland Green Deployable Hunting Tower :roll:
Tracker Paul

Post by Tracker Paul »

EW_Mat wrote:Hi all!

Your comments to the status update from the 16th of May 2019.

Cheers all, have a good week!

TK
Wonderful; Now quit taking My Tree stand out of my tree. Especially when I am in the middle of a competition ! :x
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Tracker Paul wrote:
EW_Mat wrote:Hi all!

Your comments to the status update from the 16th of May 2019.

Cheers all, have a good week!

TK
Wonderful; Now quit taking My Tree stand out of my tree. Especially when I am in the middle of a competition ! :x
If you happened to lower your scene complexity for or during the competition, it is possible your problem is that your treestand was in one of the trees that only exists when scene complexity settings are increased. This is similar to the ice floes on Whiterime Ridge, which can only be seen and walked on when scene complexity is highest.
HunterBooth
Outfitter

Post by HunterBooth »

Apparently the maximum number of treestands one can place in Whitehart is now 14. Tried multiple spots but just couldn't squeeze that 15th treestand into the reserve. :x

Not about to take one down to see if it'll go back up ... would probably end up with a maximum of ZERO!
A recent study has shown that women who have gained weight tend to live longer than men who mention it.
Spoiler:
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

Post by BigGameHunter_21 »

Willandrew wrote:A man's worth is not valued in gold, but by the amount of deployable hunting towers he owns.
I got like 10 in my inventory alone...
Burning Bridges
Hunter

Post by Burning Bridges »

challenge accepted!
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

So one day before the next SU.
If we become a few bug fix or informations?
Should we ignore the next SU if is the same like next week?
hmmm

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”