Status Update - 16th May 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Status Update - 16th May 2019

Post by DHRifleman »

VonStratos wrote:
Radamus wrote:
VonStratos wrote:Well, this week we should get some info about this.
:lol: ... :lol: .... :lol: ..... <---this is what EW would be doing if they actually saw this.

The "limited" dev team is too busy fixing bugs and making patches for whatever it is they've moved on to.

I was talking about the Halloween event, Mat said this week stream would have info about that, now i am not new to EW ways, so i take that with a grain of salt, and i will believe when i see it.
If there was going to be any kind of event wouldn't you think they would post it on here, instead of just talking about it in a stream that only those awake, not working, and bothering to watch might see it.

Maybe they will just plunge TGT into darkness without any warning, and that will be how they convey what they are doing. Kind of a preview of things going dark :lol:
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Honestly i dont think they post in the forum ever again, not even the day when they close the game, sadly this forum doesn't really exist anymore to EW.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

VonStratos wrote:Honestly i dont think they post in the forum ever again, not even the day when they close the game, sadly this forum doesn't really exist anymore to EW.
... BUT !!! Many of us make it enjoyable still and worth reading , once in a while . You are part of those people Von ! ;)
If it wasn't for those hosted comps also, do you think this forum would be alive , like it is ? :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Yes some of us keep it alive, and is a pleasant place to come and chat and share, and of course there are the competitions, but EW has no part in that, they haven't been around for a long time, that is what i mean.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
rbent23
Scout

Post by rbent23 »

VonStratos wrote:they haven't been around for a long time
From what I've seen (or haven't seen) the last several months, it might be best that way. No need for people that don't care! :P
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

rbent23 wrote:
From what I've seen (or haven't seen) the last several months, it might be best that way. No need for people that don't care! :P
Well said . Besides , the ones that do care a bit or a lot , can be seen here , pretty much each day . ;)
For me , it's not the game that i care about , it's the community , the guys and girls that make it , a great one .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

DYEUZ wrote:
rbent23 wrote:
Well said . Besides , the ones that do care a bit or a lot , can be seen here , pretty much each day . ;)
For me , it's not the game that i care about , it's the community , the guys and girls that make it , a great one .
well said ! we are here old ! ;) ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
VRMuzZ
Tracker

Post by VRMuzZ »

Bk after a few years off.... hello again boys and girls, just popped in to say that i told ya so ;)

For these who dont know .. i was on here when we where on page 20 somthing lol and peeps were saying bk then that this game was over. Like i said last year this games going nowhere lolololol
VRMuzZ
Tracker

Post by VRMuzZ »

Loving the new updates btw. I think the devs of this game have proved their worth over the last 12 months, they are working on cotw and still find time to implement new things into this game. Bravo the development team. Got some new toys for me to spend and continue to support ;) ty guys.
killerpeterjr224

Post by killerpeterjr224 »

Pittie wrote:It would be nice if we could get one Day more for the 10 years Mission because of the Server downtime. ;)
I couldn’t do that mission and get the free 243 because my server was down too. Could we maybe do an 11year mission to get another chance at that golden 243?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”