Status Update - 25th April 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
EW_Mat
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 2596
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Status Update - 25th April 2019

Postby EW_Mat » April 25th, 2019, 12:47 pm

Hi all!

Your comments to the status update from the 25th of April 2019.

Cheers all, have a good week!

TK
User avatar
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 5131
Joined: October 11th, 2013, 3:36 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2019

Postby DYEUZ » April 25th, 2019, 12:55 pm

...Maybe someone can tell my French brain , what am i suppose to understand with this SU . Thx in advance .

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter
Posts: 4526
Joined: May 2nd, 2015, 10:57 am

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2019

Postby InstinctiveArcher » April 25th, 2019, 12:56 pm

Thanks for the update Matt.

Do you guys plan to add any more to the game, or is what we have now kind of the finished product?
Image

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
User avatar
BuiuRei
Outfitter
Posts: 4770
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 12:29 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2019

Postby BuiuRei » April 25th, 2019, 12:58 pm

DYEUZ wrote:...Maybe someone can tell my French brain , what am i suppose to understand with this SU . Thx in advance .

No more memberships whatsoever and free access to reserves and species for everyone, everything buyable with em$ and gm$, harvests yield gm$.

What is not to understand?
Spoiler:
User avatar
BigGameHunter_21
Tracker
Posts: 202
Joined: May 1st, 2018, 9:57 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2019

Postby BigGameHunter_21 » April 25th, 2019, 12:59 pm

BuiuRei wrote:
DYEUZ wrote:...Maybe someone can tell my French brain , what am i suppose to understand with this SU . Thx in advance .

No more memberships whatsoever and free access to reserves and species for everyone, everything buyable with em$ and gm$, harvests yield gm$.

What is not to understand?

What are people with memberships until June getting?
User avatar
BuiuRei
Outfitter
Posts: 4770
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 12:29 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2019

Postby BuiuRei » April 25th, 2019, 1:02 pm

BigGameHunter_21 wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:
DYEUZ wrote:...Maybe someone can tell my French brain , what am i suppose to understand with this SU . Thx in advance .

No more memberships whatsoever and free access to reserves and species for everyone, everything buyable with em$ and gm$, harvests yield gm$.

What is not to understand?

What are people with memberships until June getting?

Compensation in em$ proportional to the time remaining, as stated in the SU.
Spoiler:
User avatar
HogSqueak
Spotter
Posts: 78
Joined: August 18th, 2013, 4:39 am
Location: Croatia

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2019

Postby HogSqueak » April 25th, 2019, 1:02 pm

I must say i wasnt expecting this but im very pleasantly surprised!
User avatar
DarkHunterXX
Scout
Posts: 482
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 1:08 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2019

Postby DarkHunterXX » April 25th, 2019, 1:04 pm

I am suprised and very happy. I think this is the way to go, and i really hope a lot of people will come back. You might want to put some money into advertising this since people who see this might come back to the game.

Thanks a lot TreeKiwi, good job!
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkCD-IaOUXGz49JctvnA
User avatar
Ardillamente
Tracker
Posts: 120
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 11:29 pm

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2019

Postby Ardillamente » April 25th, 2019, 1:08 pm

I'm assuming that the price of store items will be quite high in gm$. So there still seems to be a point to having em$. Therefore, aren't you guys still going to do trophy and rare of the week with em$ rewards? I didn't see any mention of this week's picks.
User avatar
Mills
Outfitter
Posts: 1630
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 5:01 pm
Location: Whispering Woods

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2019

Postby Mills » April 25th, 2019, 1:08 pm

Thanks for the update. So, if I understand correctly we will be able to hunt all species for free. Does this also mean we will have unlimited ammo for the weapons we own?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Jhon, vsaet, Welsch and 1 guest